PopSugar Holiday for Her/Him 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So ladies any guesses on what in the world this is about

I just got this email. I'm assuming it's ANOTHER box? People are already paying nearly $400 for Nov, Dec, NM, and Holiday boxes ($500 if you get Holiday for Him). 

No idea.  Anyone have any idea regarding Kathie Lee Gifford's taste?  If that might help.

I just got this email. I'm assuming it's ANOTHER box? People are already paying nearly $400 for Nov, Dec, NM, and Holiday boxes ($500 if you get Holiday for Him). 
I mean, no one's forcing anyone to buy all of the Popsugar boxes (they're also offering Bridesmaids and Baby Shower gift boxes too).

I am working Thursday night, Friday morning and Saturday. I am almost finished with my shopping. I hate retail this weekend. People are not nice. Yes someone please post pictures.

no spoilers yet on this? saw the bracelet, hmmm...so tempted! now another today show box?!? oh no! are we able to see how many boxes are left like way back when or has that changed with the site updates? thx!!

no spoilers yet on this? saw the bracelet, hmmm...so tempted! now another today show box?!? oh no! are we able to see how many boxes are left like way back when or has that changed with the site updates? thx!!
Ahhhhh those were the days... PS definitely read the thread & put a stop to that party LE boxes ago.

Oh, man, I thought this was going to be a Holiday for Her unboxing... It's a whole different box?! Urgh.. I hope I hate it... Haha!

You guys were right about the bracelet!

Screen Shot 2015-11-25 at 1.54.55 PM.png

The bracelet is a let down for me, it's pretty but totally not my style. Unfortunately, this takes up almost half the value of the box . Here's to hoping to some fabulous home items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

It's pretty, though I wish it were rose gold. It's one of those things I'll just have to see in person, but I'll likely swap it.

Still excited for the box though. I knew before signing up that there'd probably be jewellery, and it's always hit or miss for me. But sometimes I surprise myself by liking something I'd never pick out, like the Rachel Zoe ring from the 2013 fall box. I don't like gold much, but I still wear it from time to time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow u ladies have eagle eyes I really didn't think that bracelet was going to be a spoiler.  Personally I m not a fan-  I  have teeny wrists so most bracelets /watches don't fit properly but  I m sure I can find a happy home for it-- here s hoping the rest of the box is a homerun.

I kind of like the bracelet.  I am assuming that the stones are traditional PopSugar blue?  Or am I color blind.  Isn't this box supposed to ship next week?  Hope it ships early.

I think the bracelet is pretty and looks nice and substantial, but I have bony wrists (wish the rest of me matched, ha!)  and I don't think it would look good on me.  I am glad I held out on purchasing this - and VERY proud of myself *LOL*.

I have a wedding to go to next month...the bracelet should go well with my dress, so that will be nice.

I'm still on the fence with this box. I think the bracelet is very pretty, but I have a feeling I'd just swap/sell it.

I almost think I'm better off waiting and just buying or swapping for items that I really want from the box.

Back