PopSugar Holiday for Her/Him 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm over here examining and searching for pictures trying to get clues:

Screen Shot 2015-11-25 at 3.55.07 PM.png

Votive holders/tray

Screen Shot 2015-11-25 at 3.54.36 PM.png

Socks (his and hers), hot chocolate, mugs

ETA: serving tray

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the bracelet at all.   Its totally not a style I would ever wear.  Plus I have very small wrists and unless its adjustable would fall right off me.   I am feeling sorry now I ordered 2 boxes.  I guess I will learn my lesson for next time.  Maybe I will like it more in person. I sure do hope so since it takes up so much of the value of the box

Same, I dislike that bracelet so much :/. If anything, I'll just save and regift this to other people /shrug. 

Not exactly my style, but nice and I might like it better in person cause that happens all the time... There are still $230 worth of items left for this box and I loved last years box that was worth only $250 total so I think it'll be ok... Can't wait for the full reveal!

The mountings on the one on Gilt look so cheap! Like kid jewelry cheap. Hope it looks nicer in person -- I don't see a $167 value there myself.

Joining in on the chorus... that bracelet is not my style at all and regret not holding out for spoilers.  Here's hoping that at least there's one really nice home item.

I'm going to guess its the votive holders and tray. The votive holders were in two pictures.

That bracelet on Gilt is not the same one, it's similar and by the same designer.

It's name is Marigold, and the original price was 148 whereas the one in the PS box is the Adelia at 168. I think the Margiold looks a little 'kiddie' because of the round stones - the hexagonal ones on the Adelia are a little more sophisticated imo.

Ahhhhh those were the days... PS definitely read the thread & put a stop to that party LE boxes ago.
that's a shame, i don't think it was such a bad thing as the boxes actually sold out back then a lot faster than recently! 

did y'all see the stocking stuffers PSMH has now? there is a thread....it is items that were used in recent past monthly boxes then 2 of the offers were all items from the NM LE box from 2014! 

still thinking on this box but y'all are great detectives!! xx

Does anyone know if there's a thread for the December box? I can't find it and it'd be weird if there isn't one already, right?

Does anyone know if there's a thread for the December box? I can't find it and it'd be weird if there isn't one already, right?
Thanks @@CSCS2 for pointing out that there wasn't one. Somehow slipped through the cracks. Here it is now https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/138455-december-2015-popsugar-spoilers/
There was one and I merged them with your thread, Reija.  Here's the new link: https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/138453-december-2015-popsugar-must-have/

I'm still kind of iffy on the bracelet. I hope they go w/ our profile preferences and I get the silver/white gold option. I got the LE box w/ the Kendra Scott gold cuff and maybe its just me but it fits weird. I want to like it so much but haven't found much to wear it with and when I do I always end up not wearing it because of the fit.

I don't LOVE the bracelet, but it is ok...I only wear white gold / silver / platinum so normally I would prefer that, but if it is the same Adelia bracelet that is on the Elizabeth Cole website, I actually like the silver color even less.  
H14B2-AB_1024x1024.jpg

I guess we'll see...I'm still excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Back