PopSugar Holiday for Her/Him 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't tell me they're busy taking nbc today show box orders!?
haha!

i still am popsugar-less! i kept waiting for some type of black friday/cyber monday/post cyber monday promo but i guess it has come + gone - i need a fix, i mean a box or boxes soon! the NM box is still available, wonder if those will be up as stocking stuffers soon along w/2014's?   

still can't believe PSMH just skipped promos, i think they have always done something since they started if i recall correctly, it's like the PSMH anti-promo week now!  

i just don't get what their plan is except that these "stocking stuffers" may become "valentine treats" which may turn into "easter basket bundles" then " mother's day goodies" who knows?!?

why delay shipping when they are not busy dealing with black friday over load? hmmmmm...

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

is there a thread for the LE for HIM box thread, did i just miss it, any spoilers? thx for any help!

I was hoping there'd be a deal like there was last year, too! Maybe closer to Christmas?

After OuiPlease and Quarterly, shipping two days later is nothing. 

I'm guessing the boxes have been shipped, they just aren't showing up or sending tracking yet.

haha!

i still am popsugar-less! i kept waiting for some type of black friday/cyber monday/post cyber monday promo but i guess it has come + gone - i need a fix, i mean a box or boxes soon! the NM box is still available, wonder if those will be up as stocking stuffers soon along w/2014's?   

still can't believe PSMH just skipped promos, i think they have always done something since they started if i recall correctly, it's like the PSMH anti-promo week now!  

i just don't get what their plan is except that these "stocking stuffers" may become "valentine treats" which may turn into "easter basket bundles" then " mother's day goodies" who knows?!?

why delay shipping when they are not busy dealing with black friday over load? hmmmmm...

:)
Last year they sent out a deal in mid December. I'll screen shot it here:

Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 11.16.16 AM.png

*this was from last year's email, 2014* don't want to confuse anyone for 2015 boxes.

Then after the holiday they sold the her boxes for $30 off, I picked one up for $70 which I thought was a great deal.

Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 11.19.16 AM.png

*this is from last year 2014, was offered the day after xmas*

I keep hoping they'll do deals like this again this year so I'm holding out on any special edition boxes.

is there a thread for the LE for HIM box thread, did i just miss it, any spoilers? thx for any help!
No, there isn't one. It's usually so small and not very active, but I can certainly make one if you think it'll be helpful.

All right, super sleuths...I stared at the book in this picture for like 5 minutes before giving up. Thoughts?

IMG_2473.PNG

I saw that book in the picture and I was wondering what it was too.  Hmmmm.  If only they would move that dame vase!!!!

Latest posts

Back