POPSUGAR LIMITED EDITION HOLIDAY BOX

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by fairytale113 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still don't have my box :-( it departed from grove city , oh on Wednesday and there's been no update since !! It has to have reached somewhere !! I :-(
My box hasn't updated since the 7th and it was only six hours away from me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So, does anyone wish, hate, lothe, like, prefer, dislike, or love the common items in this Le box? I know there was a lot of talk about the one bag. Vincent, Cynthia? And there were many variations? I know there has been plenty of overall discussion on liking, disliking, and overall having a preference on similar or all same items. What's your take? I've only snuck my peak, while hubby was out, so I have only sort of seen my box
So, does anyone wish, hate, lothe, like, prefer, dislike, or love the common items in this Le box? I know there was a lot of talk about the one bag. Vincent, Cynthia? And there were many variations? I know there has been plenty of overall discussion on liking, disliking, and overall having a preference on similar or all same items. What's your take? I've only snuck my peak, while hubby was out, so I have only sort of seen my box
Can someone point me where I can trade my scarf? I received black, but would love the camel colored one.  Thx! [/quote Personally, I loved the fall edition.. I thought everything was amazing. The winter box is nice but I personally find it kinda boring. Don't get me wrong, everything will get used- I just wasn't excited about anything. I was really hoping for a cute winter hat - hopefully jan PS box !!!

Yay I got mine today and was only able to skim through on the way to the hospital, but I am pleased with it. I got the cream scarf and the white cheese board and the cream in Chance. I wasn't able to open the bracelet though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the planner in silver,body soufflé in chance,winks in #2, and the scarf in cream. Even though they said there would be variations there have not really been that many. It seems most people got the cream scarf and silver planner. I am really liking the scent of my body soufflé better than I expected. Wanted the gold planner but I am digging the silver. Everything but the body soufflé and planner are going on my trade/buy list. Not sure this was worth the 100 dollars for me but it is nice.

I am willing to trade my black infinity scarf for the creme scarf. I noticed quite a few people are interested in truing for a dark color.

I received my box today! 
yess.gif
 Finally!  After seeing some of the spoilers I wasn't too excited about it.  It had been sitting at the Post office for two days. Now that I have it, I love, LOVE, LOVE it!  I was a bit nervous because I was totally disappointed with the Fall LE box.  This box is amazing to me! I love the bracelet even though it's a bit big, I use a paper planner on top of my computer calendar for work and add social stuff that I don't want to put on my work calendar for others to see. I love infinity scarves so they couldn't go wrong there.  The body soufflé smells amazing.  I can't wait to take a shower and put it on all over! The cheese paddle is cool although I haven't taken it out of the wrappers yet.

My variations are: Chance for the Tokyomilk Souffle, the black scarf, #2 Winks and a navy blue cheese paddle (bad cheese, bad…you need a spanking).  
whipping.gif

Seems like there are only 3 scarf colors, and I've only seen 1 person so far get the camel colored one (IIRC)

In general do you love the variations on all the boxes or do you enjoy the variations I see there's a lot of discussions in the past about the variation

I am willing to trade my black infinity scarf for the creme scarf. I noticed quite a few people are interested in truing for a dark color. I received my box today! :yesss:  Finally!  After seeing some of the spoilers I wasn't too excited about it.  It had been sitting at the Post office for two days. Now that I have it, I love, LOVE, LOVE it!  I was a bit nervous because I was totally disappointed with the Fall LE box.  This box is amazing to me! I love the bracelet even though it's a bit big, I use a paper planner on top of my computer calendar for work and add social stuff that I don't want to put on my work calendar for others to see. I love infinity scarves so they couldn't go wrong there.  The body soufflé smells amazing.  I can't wait to take a shower and put it on all over! The cheese paddle is cool although I haven't taken it out of the wrappers yet. My variations are: Chance for the Tokyomilk Souffle, the black scarf, #2 Winks and a navy blue cheese paddle (bad cheese, bad…you need a spanking).  :whipping:  
I would trade cream for black--I did open mine and try it on so it's not sealed though. Let me know if you are interested :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

.I got a beige scarf. Does anyone else feel like the scarf is super itchy?
I think it's a bit itchy as well. Luckily I have a small head so I could triple loop though its pretty tight. Double looping was way too big and I was freezing.

I still don't have my box :-( it departed from grove city , oh on Wednesday and there's been no update since !! It has to have reached somewhere !! I :-(
Mine must be traveling with yours! I was beginning to worry. Are you in pgh?

Quote: Originally Posted by sarahinnola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone else having any problems with the scarf? I just messaged PS, I'm hoping they can help me.
What kind of problems? I haven't opened mine.

I'm in upstate Ny .. Suffering through the snow.
That stinks. It was pretty rough here yesterday, but today was good. I'm not far from grove city, oh or where ever the boxes were. Only a couple hours. This is nuts.

Quote: Originally Posted by sarahinnola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone else having any problems with the scarf? I just messaged PS, I'm hoping they can help me.
What kind of problems are you talking about?

I got the cheese paddle in blue - I'd love a red one if anyone is interested in trading, blue just doesn't match my décor, but either way I'm super excited about it.  I've been wanting a cheese plate for a while now

Lashes were #1 which is perfect for me since I rarely wear them but always want to - I just need to get better about putting them on though, that tends to be the tough part for me.

I got the cream scarf.  I'm not sure yet if I'm keeping it or gifting.  I have LOTS of scarves that I wear regularly and I don't know if I can handle the alpaca.  It seems just slightly itchy to me.

The body cream I received in Wisdom.  The scent reminds me of something I just can't place, I'm not a huge fan of the scent for the moment, but maybe it will grow on me?  I haven't used it yet so we shall see.

I love the datebook!  I use one that I toss in my bag all the time - it has both work and social stuff in it - and was actually about to order a new one, but now that I've got this I don't have to.

I'm not totally sure how I feel about the bracelet yet.  I have yet to completely unwrap it and try it on.  I do wear bracelets semi-often but they are much simpler and I just don't know that this one is going to get much use.

Overall I'm pretty happy with what I received 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
and for the iffy items I know I can always gift or trade.

Does anyone have any tips for applying eyelashes? I'm a newbie but I totally want to look kardashian esque:D

So upset! I finally heard back from PS and apparently my box didn't get sent out. There is probably no way I'll get it before Christmas now. 
icon_frown.gif
 I responded to their email asking them to expedite shipping...I hope they do.

Latest posts

Back