PopSugar Must Have 2016 Resort Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe there is an instant camera (like the new up to date polaroid) in the box, since it says something about creating lasting vacation memories!  That would be a nice surprise?
I was in Paris earlier this month and wanted a little polaroid camera for journaling purposes, it would have been a great vacation addition. But we're only about 30 minutes from Santa Cruz and spend a lot of time there during the summer, I would still get a lot of use out of a polaroid camera (not to mention that both of my daughters would absolutely love to play with one) and love any lush sunshine goodies. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just checked my FedEx tracker, and I have tracking for both the March box and the Resort!  Sadly I live on the east coast, and all the special edition boxes come from CA and take nearly a full two weeks to get to me, but at least it's on its way!  FedEx claims a delivery date of 3/19, and it's already in transit, so hopefully I'll get it by then!  So excited!!

I can't believe we don't have spoilers yet!!! Mine says wont be delivered until 3/21 since I'm on the east coast

I know!  I am ready for some spoilers.  Mine is sitting over in GA, but it says 03/19/2016 delivery date.  Crazy, I can drive over and pick it up tonight!!!! lol

omg no one got the box today?!  mine is IL making it's way to MA.  Someone had to get it today!!
Haha. . I was checking this site for spoilers today as well.  Tomorrow. . . 

I think this is the longest I've ever gone without spoilers on a PS LE box. 

Hopefully spoilers tomorrow ....  I don't know if the lack of spoilers from PS is a bad sign (that happened once before)

I swear we should be getting spoilers any minute now - unless the people who got theirs today don't take part in posting the online spoilers!  I can't believe we haven't heard a peep yet!

Back