PopSugar Must Have 2016 Resort Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box started moving Friday at 4:50 pm so I have NO IDEA where the California people are with spoilers.  Also it appears that grove city OH is just going to keep my box for the rest of my life. 

I'm in California and the label is created with no movement.  I'm wondering if they are shipping the boxes to Ca last so there isn't spoilers early and everyone gets their box close to the same day.

disneydreaming, on 15 Mar 2016 - 5:02 PM, said:I'm in California and the label is created with no movement.  I'm wondering if they are shipping the boxes to Ca last so there isn't spoilers early and everyone gets their box close to the same day.
Has to be - I'm on the East Coast and my delivery has moved up to this Friday but there is NO way we should be the 1st.

I am in Alabama, my box is next door in GA.  Would be more quick for me to go there to pick it up. Delivery date was 03/19, now 03/18 but expect it to be here on Thursday.

Without a spoiler or two and now that we know the boxes are en route this is starting to make me a little crazy.  I went from "just bought the resort box March seems so far away"...to..."yay March is here my resort box will be coming soon...to...."my box is due on Saturday the 19th, why aren't there spoilers?"...now I checking online a couple times a day....  Today is March 15th.  Not sure why I expected them to hand deliver this to someone, open it at 8am this morning and have a picture online.

Yeah I'm kind of paranoid bc this reminds me of the CFDA box, but I'm also telling myself that I wouldn't have minded that box for $100 sooooo...

Keeping my fingers crossed for good things--I love anything resort. Maybe some kind of new face or body product I haven't seen before, some great hair stuff--like sea salt spray...a beach tote...

My preshipment info has been sent to local post office. I guess it will be here Thursday. Hope someone gets theirs tomorrow. This is the quickest it has ever moved from CA to me. Might be a box full of sand????

So I guess mine shipped on the 10th. Estimated delivery date is the 21st, but it's only an hours drive away (I'm in NJ btw).

Here's hoping I receive it within the next two days. Insane to me that there hasn't been one spoiler.

nicepenguins, on 15 Mar 2016 - 8:01 PM, said:
Yeah I'm kind of paranoid bc this reminds me of the CFDA box, but I'm also telling myself that I wouldn't have minded that box for $100 sooooo...

Keeping my fingers crossed for good things--I love anything resort. Maybe some kind of new face or body product I haven't seen before, some great hair stuff--like sea salt spray...a beach tote...
Yes, that's exactly what it reminds me of.  Almost like they were "ashamed" to send out spoilers. A so-so March box (IMO) also makes me a little jittery but hopefully I'm 100% wrong.

I live in Portland, Oregon and my box is due to arrive Friday.. It says it's in troutdale which is only like 40 minutes from me so hopefully it arrives sooner! Eek I can't wait any longer, it feels like it's been forever already! It's so odd how there are absolutely no spoilers anywhere..

NO UPDATES since mine entered my state on Monday at 4:48 pm.  I could have driven there and gotten it by 7pm!

Back