PopSugar Must Have 2016 Resort Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this doesn't scream "must have", I don't know what does. 

fur bikini.gif

I came back here and saw this thread had gone from 3 pages to 5 so was like YAY SPOILERS FINALLY but no :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I saw that comment on MSA too-- I half wondered if she was making it up (I thought it was weird to share she got it, would tell us later, and then went into a lot of detail about why she couldn't share right then- it's like if you have time to explain why not tell us the goods? but I digress..) that she received it to stir up drama, but probably not. I guess I am too spoiler paranoid right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
who knows.  onto luxor. we have a mini spoiler (the for the smaller box).  can't be bothered with this. someone will post when they get their box. 

OH I AM REALLY WANTING THAT BIKINI!!! HOPE IT IS IN THE BOX!!!

WHO THE HELL WOULD WEAR THAT?????

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS, WORKING IN A DIFFERENT SYSTEM NOW!

Sorry about the double-post!

On a side note, I'm on pins and needles for spoilers for I box I didn't even order! I'm such a sub box addict...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so sure about a pileup, more of an observation that it's not the usual approach to log onto a page and say how amazing something is and that you're in love with it and to take the time to tell everyone what you're doing without mentioning what it is that is so amazing.  It's just interesting.  Without even mentioning at minimum the hero item.  

Not so sure about a pileup, more of an observation that it's not the usual approach to log onto a page and say how amazing something is and that you're in love with it and to take the time to tell everyone what you're doing without mentioning what it is that is so amazing.  It's just interesting.  Without even mentioning at minimum the hero item.  
I meant on MSA, which is what I thought we were referring to. Anyway, I'm sorry for causing confusion and for being too critical. I agree that it's a shame if someone would go on there and say something was amazing when they hadn't received it.

Hi. I've been a member since 2013 but never really say anything and mainly come for spoilers and makeup reviews. Anyway, I wrote this today on MSA (I've been trading on there for a couple of years): "Ack! My box JUST showed up out of the blue - it was not due until Friday. I'll try to post pics soon but my son is playing on my phone while I finish up some apple turnovers for our trip to the park in a bit. It's AMAZING and I'm very happy". This took about 20 seconds to type out and then I got on with what I was in the middle of.

I was excited but in a hurry. But I at least wanted people to not worry about the box because it was a good one. So I made the turnovers that seemed to piss everyone off because if I have time to say my son had my phone and I was baking then I should have had the time to list the contents of the box. When I say I was in a hurry- I was trying to get stuff out of the oven, keep my 5 year old occupied, and get out the door to meet 3 other moms at the park for lunch.

I came back to MSA with details after we got home and was so surprised at what was said in the 3 hours I was gone. So I thought, well screw that I'll go to MUT since I always lurk on everyone else's reveal posts and give them the lowdown. Only it's much worse here- in a thread I'd never even posted on and don't know anyone. What the heck? I honestly can't believe what I read.

I think she could have at least said what was in the box, like a fur bikini, visor, fanny pack, etc. lol I'm just dying to see it and I didn't order it either @girlnamedpete. I keep refreshing MSA hoping she'll post it soon.
I must be getting old because a visor and fanny pack sounds pretty great! Not so sure about the fur bikini but I'd try to rock it.

It would be hilarious if someone with a lot of spare time posted a fake box opening with these items.

Hi. I've been a member since 2013 but never really say anything and mainly come for spoilers and makeup reviews. Anyway, I wrote this today on MSA (I've been trading on there for a couple of years): "Ack! My box JUST showed up out of the blue - it was not due until Friday. I'll try to post pics soon but my son is playing on my phone while I finish up some apple turnovers for our trip to the park in a bit. It's AMAZING and I'm very happy". This took about 20 seconds to type out and then I got on with what I was in the middle of.

I was excited but in a hurry. But I at least wanted people to not worry about the box because it was a good one. So I made the turnovers that seemed to piss everyone off because if I have time to say my son had my phone and I was baking then I should have had the time to list the contents of the box. When I say I was in a hurry- I was trying to get stuff out of the oven, keep my 5 year old occupied, and get out the door to meet 3 other moms at the park for lunch.

I came back to MSA with details after we got home and was so surprised at what was said in the 3 hours I was gone. So I thought, well screw that I'll go to MUT since I always lurk on everyone else's reveal posts and give them the lowdown. Only it's much worse here- in a thread I'd never even posted on and don't know anyone. What the heck? I honestly can't believe what I read.
Sorry you got your feelings hurt! Sounds like you have your hands full. Apple turnovers sound awesome as well as lunch at the park! Enjoy your day!

Back