PopSugar Must Have 2016 Resort Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it will be on MSA first.  It seems to be that way nowadays.  I used to come here for info :/  But will check both :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I have multiple places on my browser open while I toggle back and forth between social media apps.  I don't care who posts first, I just want to know.  And then discuss with you guys :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Now that I get so few boxes, I find my box patience to be practically nonexistent.  I may have mentally wished for the woman on MSA to stop doing nice things for her family - DROP THE APPLE TURNOVERS AND GIVE US THE DIRT.  #priorities

Wow! People need to remember that it's no one's job to post these things and that they do them to be kind. I have kids and sometimes you're just MIA for a few hours.
Right!  I meant my comment as a joke (it does drive me nuts when people say they got it but don't have time to post more, but I get that people have jobs/kids/whatever, and I know that I'm a dork for being so impatient).  I don't think calling people names will make them post any faster.  If someone said that to me I'd probably test every item, take a nap, roll around in the box contents scrooge mcduck style, and make origami out of the tissue paper before posting again.

Right!  I meant my comment as a joke (it does drive me nuts when people say they got it but don't have time to post more, but I get that people have jobs/kids/whatever, and I know that I'm a dork for being so impatient).  I don't think calling people names will make them post any faster.  If someone said that to me I'd probably test every item, take a nap, roll around in the box contents scrooge mcduck style, and make origami out of the tissue paper before posting again.
LOL.  completely agree. 

Ok, so these comments are cracking me up before I start back to clinic!  Thank you all for smile you have put on my face, I needed that!  Hope some spoilers are here by the end of day.

Maybe whoever does have their box is using that camera that is in there!

*wishful thinking on my part about the camera*

I think she could have at least said what was in the box, like a fur bikini, visor, fanny pack, etc. lol I'm just dying to see it and I didn't order it either @girlnamedpete. I keep refreshing MSA hoping she'll post it soon. 

I can make something up if you like?  Mine won't be here until Friday - live on the farthest coast from shipping

Ok, so I'm going to say that I got it.  And it's Amazing. And I'm not going to share anything more.  LOL

I've tried instagram, twitter, MSA, everywhere.  Looks like going to have to wait until tomorrow :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back