PopSugar Must Have 2016 Resort Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking up values...a bracelet with pompoms for $120?  The frame is $50, Makeup $25, can't find the marshmellows price, hat $46, passport notebooks $10 each so $20 for set probably, body scrub $38.  It's cute and the value is there but not super exciting.  I still think the Feb box was way better.  Oh well, I guess I can take the passport notebooks to Amsterdam this summer, cut the pompoms off the bracelet, frame matches my home office, give the marshmellows to the kiddo...I'll use it all but i'm just not psyched.  Anyone else feel like that?  

I'm okay with missing this box.  I'm moving this summer & was trying to save $$, so I didn't order it.  It doesn't seem as resorty, like last year.  Thank goodness I don't have to hit refresh anymore.  Hope everyone who got a box loves it!

Seriously $120 thats crazy.  I make jewelry and unless all the charms are like 14k gold and the stones in the eye are real no way in the world thats worth even half that price.  I m off to go jack up all my prices now LOL I hope everyone loves their goodies--- enjoy!

Not into the hat.

The makeup product definitely interests me. Love the frame. Love the scrub. Bracelet is cute to me. Notebooks will get used.

I guess I can turn up the air and make cocoa for the marshmallows?

It isn't that great as a travel box. Other than the compact and maybe bracelet I won't use it for travel. Last year at least had travel products. I guess the hat counts but it's NMS.

Still a good buy for me though.

Wow I can't believe how disappointed I am - I tend to keep all of my popsugar items. This is my second LE purchase and I almost dislike all of the products. The makeup product looks like it will be too light for my medium tan complexion. I do not eat gelatin, which most marshmallow products contain (couldn't find any info online about this, anyone know?). The bracelet is not my style, I will not wear it. The rifle paper co books are cute but I still have another set of rifle paper co books I haven't used yet. The photo frame does not match any of my decor. The body scrub seems nice, and I guess will eventually get used. I still have so much body scrub from my boxes that I haven't used yet - and I exfoliate in the shower everyday! I don't care for the hat, I already have a collection and style I prefer to bring with me on vacations. If anyone is interested in purchasing, please PM me!

I really like the box and will use all items. I don't tan in the summer so the hat will be great. I love scrubs, notebooks, blush or whatever that is, love marshmallows. The bracelet is interesting.

Spoilers and a cup of ice cream is a good way to end the day. Just saw the fur sunglasses, kinda was digging those, oh well maybe next time!!!!

Latest posts

Back