Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by ramblingsofkai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This means that sales were lower than expected and that a lot of people canceled before April and they're trying to sale more.
That's not necessarily true. I do think that their sales have been lower overall, which is why they've been putting out coupon codes etc, but I think that they saw a big boost in subscriptions last month when they released the brokedown scarf spoiler, so they figured they do it again this month. I think that releasing a spoiler of one coveted item not only costs them nothing, but also boosts sales. It's a good sales tactic in my opinion!

Maybe they're learning from FFF that a good spoiler = more subscribers opting in bc they know the box is a good value. March and April both look to be excellent.

I am so happy I decided to try out this box!  Pale neutrals are all I do for my eyes, so this is perfect for me! 
wub.gif

I actually have the old version of this palette and I think this one has 3 new shades so I will probably be keeping this one!

I'm debating... Do you think there is going to be another promo code offer? Otherwise, I'm going to cave and just get it. I love this eyeshadow!!

I wanted to try this, but couldn't justify it since I have 2 naked palettes already. Now I don't have to. Yay!

I'm going to be overloaded with Too Faced neutral eyeshadows... I just ordered the Boudoir Eyes set and the Chocolate Bar palette from Sephora. Oh well, I love neutrals so I'm excited! Yay!

This is AWESOME.. I don't NEED more eyeshadow, but I dont have any Too Faced eyeshadows so....its good right? :) 

Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I really hope that they continue this trend of releasing one spoiler every month! 
icon_twisted.gif

I completely agree! I am letting my year sub end with this month, but if it had expired last month, I would buy this one based on the spoiler alone. 

Welp.  I signed up.  I've been moaning over how little eyeshadow I've received in my sub boxes.  So yeah... the one spoiler that would make me sign up again... Boom. Done.

I used code refer5 to get $5 off my box too.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  GUYS!!!

Screen-shot-2014-04-03-at-5.19.30-PM.png

SOOOOO EXCITEDDDD
This is an incredible item. Retails $36!!!!!!!! almost pays for the box itself if you did not use a code. I hope it is full size. Just sayin....

This is an incredible item. Retails $36!!!!!!!! almost pays for the box itself if you did not use a code. I hope it is full size. Just sayin....
I hope so too! They put a pic of it in the spoiler so that would seem unethical if what was pictured wasn't included.

Ok, so I cancelled last month after I received my box... I JUST bought the Naked Basics palette, but I've been eyeing this palette FOREVER. And I definitely don't need anymore eyeshadow for now... Anyway as I was (trying) to resist the urge to resubscribe since I'm on a no-buy.. I was humoring my sub-addiction and checking all cupon codes... Apparently all $10off coupons (that I know of) are expired! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> As I was checking the old REFER5 coupon for $5off, my dumb phone thought that I had placed my finger on the 'Order Now' button, and the order was accidentally processed!! (My information was previously filled in, since I had JUST cancelled) Aaahhh I'm on a No-Buy! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Buuuuut that palette is GORGEOUS, the order did process already, AND I did receive $5 off... So acidently buying this box is justified right?? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm thinking I should take it as it was ment to be... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They only send full size products, at least that's what I remember it saying.

Last month's scarf retailed at like $70 or something so it'll definitely be a full sized palette. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by subbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My shipment information was sent to fedex. 3.1lbs!
Yea!  Tons of fun stuff!  Or one pet bolder!

Latest posts

Back