Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or is anyone else hoping for divergent movie tickets and the book like they did with Perks of Being a Wallflower last September.
I am not sure they will do that though since it has been out for over a week already. I saw it already and read it, but I borrowed the book and would love the see the movie again so I am totally down for that. 
I WISH. You're probably right though, if they did that they'd risk people having already seen it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Boo.

Nope, probably won't have a spoiler for another week since it doesn't seem like boxes have shipped yet. 

Quote: Originally Posted by greer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Didn't PS release the IKarlt scarf ad a spoiler last month?

That was the first time they had ever released a spoiler for a regular box.. most likely because so many people unsubscribed after February's box and they needed to do some enticing. I wouldn't expect them to make a habit of it... but it would be awesome if they did!

Due to the resort box debacle, my guess is that this months is going to ship late. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Boxes were supposed to be shipped by the 31st & most people, including myself, received a note from PS that their box won't ship until the 7th. I would think that this may throw off the monthly box but maybe they have different distribution centers in place for the monthly... I guess we'll have to wait & see

Quote: Originally Posted by Kenzie Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just got a shipping notification!!  No tracking number yet though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wow. That is early!

Quote: Originally Posted by QuixoticGirly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow. That is early!
That's what I was thinking too... wonder if it's just in preparation for shipping?  Maybe that explains not having a tracking number yet?

Quote: Originally Posted by Kenzie Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by QuixoticGirly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow. That is early!
That's what I was thinking too... wonder if it's just in preparation for shipping?  Maybe that explains not having a tracking number yet?

Strange! What did the email say? Weird they would send it out without a tracking number.... maybe someone just got overly excited over there!

I was charged, but no shipping. Still, the charge alone is SUPER early this month.

Quote: Originally Posted by RDolph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was charged, but no shipping. Still, the charge alone is SUPER early this month.
maybe trying to make up for the resort box issue? I don't care early shipping is fine by me. 

Hi, new here, longtime stalker :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I found a spoiler for the April box but not sure how to show it and not sure how to do a spoiler anyway...

Quote: Originally Posted by mujunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi, new here, longtime stalker
smile.gif
. I found a spoiler for the April box but not sure how to show it and not sure how to do a spoiler anyway...
Since the title of the thread has spoilers in it, you don't have to post a spoiler alert.

Are you sure it's for April 2014 box?

Yes I received an e-mail from Racked National and it has PS link on it. I'm just so lame with this kind of stuff. We will be getting a Two Faced natural eye palette. Sorry I can't post it, maybe someone can find it??
Don't be sorry! That's so awesome that you found that!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Yes I received an e-mail from Racked National and it has PS link on it. I'm just so lame with this kind of stuff. We will be getting a Two Faced natural eye palette. Sorry I can't post it, maybe someone can find it??
Can you copy and paste the email and link?

Or you can PM it to one of us and we can figure out how to post it appropriately.  

This sound promising! Can you do a screen grab? If not, you could forward the email to me and I can do a screen grab for ya :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back