Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did it. Thanks! I keep seeing the codes and I can't believe I've been paying full price every month, esp. since the increase, if un-subbing and re-subbing is that easy. I  would be nice if they had just kept the price the same, or improved the value of the boxes. The price increase along with monthly discount codes is really silly.
No kidding! I just unsubbed and resubbed ... Should have been doing that this whole time!

ughhh to subscribe or not subscribe... When do they usually do the summer boxes?  I think if i do subscribe this will be my last month until the summer one I just wish they would give a spoiler and soon! 

I just unsubbed and resubbed too. Thanks for the info, should have done this the last few months too. I'd forgotten it was really easy to unsub/resub.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Cres /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  umbrella says Shit its raining in french...this would be hilariously awesome to get in our boxes!!!!!
This is hilarious!  Who is it made by?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Cres /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  umbrella says Shit its raining in french...this would be hilariously awesome to get in our boxes!!!!!
Haha! I live in the Pacific NW. I need this - love!

good news is my first account i closed but i would use the referal link from it when i signed up again to use the $10 off code for march and april box so now it says i get a free one! Now I don't feel bad ordering it.

I kind of love that umbrella. I'm already eagerly anticipating my April box even though I haven't entirely unpacked my march box.

My 3 month sub ran out this month and I'm not sure if I want to resubscribe. I love the boxes, but between this, the Nina Garcia box, FFF, and 2 Birchboxes I have SO MUCH STUFF. Like, bags of stuff just sitting around because I'd feel bad throwing it away and I don't like trading. Hmmm...

Quote: Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My 3 month sub ran out this month and I'm not sure if I want to resubscribe. I love the boxes, but between this, the Nina Garcia box, FFF, and 2 Birchboxes I have SO MUCH STUFF. Like, bags of stuff just sitting around because I'd feel bad throwing it away and I don't like trading.

Hmmm...
eBay?

Quote: Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My 3 month sub ran out this month and I'm not sure if I want to resubscribe. I love the boxes, but between this, the Nina Garcia box, FFF, and 2 Birchboxes I have SO MUCH STUFF. Like, bags of stuff just sitting around because I'd feel bad throwing it away and I don't like trading.

Hmmm...
There may be some people who would want to buy things from those boxes if you would be interested...

Like me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by TheNewMrsRivers /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  There may be some people who would want to buy things from those boxes if you would be interested...

Like me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
me too!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You don't enter a code - to give someone referral points you have to access the signup page through a special link that they give you, then it will give them the referral automatically :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you!!

My 3 month sub ended with March. I decided to cancel and stick with my Nina Garcia, FFF, Julep and Barkbox. I figured I would just jump in on the special edition PS boxes, well I just caved and resubscribed for the April box with the $10 off code. I skipped Julep this month, so I guess it is almost breaking even.

ok here is my wish list:

1. HOME: Shoe deodorizer (either the spray kind or the kind you leave in the shoe that is a gel) Putting away a lot of my boots and winter shoes and it would be nice to get them smelling a little nicer before they get stuck in the back of my closet for the summer. A room spray would be nice too. 

2. LIFESTYLE: I am still hoping for a pretty office pen. Something that looks luxurious when I pull it out and feels nice to write with.

3. HEALTH and BEAUTY: A body/foot scrub - A warming one like Juleps last year would be nice to get the dead skin off my winter feet or keep my summer tan going once we get into the summer months.

4. OUTDOOR: A mini or window garden kit. Seeds, tools, supplies, etc. 

5. FOOD: I would love those mini nut clusters. I have bought them a few times and see several different brands. Basically nuts clustered together with a light glaze or honey, sometimes with mixed fruit. These are great for hikes and it is perfect hiking season. 

6. LUXURY: I know a lot may not like this, but I would love a hair turban. They are so in right now and my hair goes crazy in the summer with the humidity and the heat. It would be nice to try one of these out. I guess I could just use a scarf but I think the turbans are a different shape and it would be nice if they had instructions on how to wear them. 

ok here is my wish list: 1. HOME: Shoe deodorizer (either the spray kind or the kind you leave in the shoe that is a gel) Putting away a lot of my boots and winter shoes and it would be nice to get them smelling a little nicer before they get stuck in the back of my closet for the summer. A room spray would be nice too.  2. LIFESTYLE: I am still hoping for a pretty office pen. Something that looks luxurious when I pull it out and feels nice to write with. 3. HEALTH and BEAUTY: A body/foot scrub - A warming one like Juleps last year would be nice to get the dead skin off my winter feet or keep my summer tan going once we get into the summer months. 4. OUTDOOR: A mini or window garden kit. Seeds, tools, supplies, etc.  5. FOOD: I would love those mini nut clusters. I have bought them a few times and see several different brands. Basically nuts clustered together with a light glaze or honey, sometimes with mixed fruit. These are great for hikes and it is perfect hiking season.  6. LUXURY: I know a lot may not like this, but I would love a hair turban. They are so in right now and my hair goes crazy in the summer with the humidity and the heat. It would be nice to try one of these out. I guess I could just use a scarf but I think the turbans are a different shape and it would be nice if they had instructions on how to wear them. 
I love the idea of a turband! I saw one on someone's swap list, then I was flipping through the new Nordstrom catalog and they had some cute ones. Something I probably would not have thought I needed, but now that I'm seeing them around, they are growing on me. They have a very 60's/70's/cool Brigitte Bardot vibe to them.

I will play! Here is my wish list...

1. HOME: Room spray! Nice idea @RenoFab

2. LIFESTYLE: I too would not mind a nice/pretty pen..one that doubles as a stylus would be a bonus. 

3. HEALTH and BEAUTY: An exfoliating body scrub or that exfoliating mitt from FFF would do also!

4. OUTDOOR: A mini or window garden kit. LOVE this idea!

5. FOOD: NIbblr sample with a coupon code. 

6. LUXURY: A cute patterned cosmetic pouf akin to the ones on the Stella & Dot website :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the idea of the theme " April Showers brings May Flowers". I NEED a cute umbrella & a cute window garden would be soooo up my ally :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back