Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ALSO:

Just in case some of you didn't get that e-mail and are on the fence about re-subscribing for april, the APRIL10 coupon code expires on March 27th, so decide soon!
I tried, and it says the code is invalid. Anyone else having this problem?

Quote: Originally Posted by wurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I tried, and it says the code is invalid. Anyone else having this problem?
yeah i just tried just to see for you and it says invalid

I'm new to this subscription (Hi y'all
tee.gif
) How do I cancel my subscription? I don't see an option on the website.

And do you think they'll come out with another 10$ off code?

aww. was about to cave in and subscribe today with the coupon, but the coupon was invalid now. I thought someone said it expires on the 27th?

Quote: Originally Posted by katielp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm new to this subscription (Hi y'all
tee.gif
) How do I cancel my subscription? I don't see an option on the website.

And do you think they'll come out with another 10$ off code?
Go to your account page, and there should be a pink link that says "manage billing" right under "Upgrade Subscription"

Click the "manage billing" link and scroll to the bottom. It should say "You Can Cancel Your Subscription Here"

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really hope they'll come out with another $10 off code for anyone who was on the fence. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Thanks for the tip. Does anyone know if you can unsubscribe and use a code again for the Fab fit fun box too?

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm already getting excited about this one!
Me too! Last month was a really great box for me, so I'm feelin' good about this month!

I'm open to getting anything, but I'd really love a cute spring tote bag or coin purse/wallet. Maybe something floral print or orchid-colored. Some cute sunglasses would be awesome since it's getting to be that time of year! I'm just dying to get something in my subscription boxes this month that pulls me out of this craptastic winter we've had this year and into a sunny spring!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Me too! Last month was a really great box for me, so I'm feelin' good about this month!

I'm open to getting anything, but I'd really love a cute spring tote bag or coin purse/wallet. Maybe something floral print or orchid-colored. Some cute sunglasses would be awesome since it's getting to be that time of year! I'm just dying to get something in my subscription boxes this month that pulls me out of this craptastic winter we've had this year and into a sunny spring!
I feel you!  It is going to snow again tonight/tomorrow and I am in TN!  So obnoxious!  I am sick of snow and weather that cannot make-up its mind what to do! 
whipping.gif

I reactivated my first account, which has TWO referrals so I SHOULD get a free box. Does anyone know how this works? 
Same thing happened to me! Give it a little time to register in their system. Then it should say by your next box in the billing section "referral," which means that box is coming free! They'll send you an email too but I didn't get mine until after I received my free box! Lol hope that helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yup. I know a lot of people were angry when the upped the price of the subscription, and a lot of people canceled. I think it's kind of stupid on their part to cause all that drama and lose all those customers if they're just going to essentially lower the price to $30 with a coupon code each month. The worst part is they're screwing over their subscribers who subbed for 3, 6, 12 months etc, or even people that go month to month that already get charged before the coupon code comes out. Making your loyal subscribers pay $40 while everyone else is paying $30 is just really ridiculous. But I agree, $30 is definitely a good price for PopSugar. Even $35. $40 is pushing it. I won't buy another box at the $40 price tag after all these coupons.
I agree! I made a huge splurge and upgraded to a one YEAR subscription before the price increase. Don't get me wrong..I've really been enjoying all of my PS boxes. But, it's discouraging and irritates me when I see all these codes. It's like they took advantage of their loyal subscribers by making them think they were getting a good deal when really just charging them more. 😕

Haha! I live in the Pacific NW. I need this - love!
Same here! Not to mention I'm a French major and spent all of last year in France... So this umbrella is just too appropriate! I need it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Where's it from?

My 3 month sub ran out this month and I'm not sure if I want to resubscribe. I love the boxes, but between this, the Nina Garcia box, FFF, and 2 Birchboxes I have SO MUCH STUFF. Like, bags of stuff just sitting around because I'd feel bad throwing it away and I don't like trading. Hmmm...
You could donate some of it if you don't like selling. There are a couple awesome swap sites out there where I swap my items now. But I volunteer at a homeless youth clinic and occasionally bring things in there from boxes and everyone loves it and gets really excited!

Quote: Originally Posted by ramblingsofkai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is it just me or is anyone else hoping for divergent movie tickets and the book like they did with Perks of Being a Wallflower last September.
I am not sure they will do that though since it has been out for over a week already. I saw it already and read it, but I borrowed the book and would love the see the movie again so I am totally down for that. 

Go to your account page, and there should be a pink link that says "manage billing" right under "Upgrade Subscription" Click the "manage billing" link and scroll to the bottom. It should say "You Can Cancel Your Subscription Here" :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really hope they'll come out with another $10 off code for anyone who was on the fence. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Thank you so much!! I just cancelled...if they come out with a code again I might have to resubscribe

Back