Popsugar Must Have April 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh, I like this spoiler. I am not subscribed but if they come out with a new code I probably will! Crossing my fingers. =o)

Oooh, I like this spoiler. I am not subscribed but if they come out with a new code I probably will! Crossing my fingers. =o)
I just checked my email and I didn't get this email, did you get it??

GUYS!!!

Screen-shot-2014-04-03-at-5.19.30-PM.png

SOOOOO EXCITEDDDD

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  GUYS!!!

SOOOOO EXCITEDDDD
And LOL I should have known someone already posted it/read above before I posted this LMAO

Oh gosh I am SOOOO excited for this you have no idea. I am a huge TooFaced fan and also addicted to shadow palettes. I'm on strict orders not to buy any more palettes, so this is totally a sneaky way to get one! LOL

Love this--I'm not into eye shadow but I'm def into this palette. Bc I'm getting the resort box as well I feel really spoiled.

I already have this palette & it's great !! I'm so sad to be getting a dup- I would've loved a new fun color palette!! Mine will be up for trade!!

Quote: Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love this--I'm not into eye shadow but I'm def into this palette. Bc I'm getting the resort box as well I feel really spoiled.
I think that this palette will even appeal to people who don't normally wear shadow because there's a lot of really gorgeous neutrals. I see this being a really fantastic neutral palette for spring!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  GUYS!!!

Screen-shot-2014-04-03-at-5.19.30-PM.png

SOOOOO EXCITEDDDD
This means that sales were lower than expected and that a lot of people canceled before April and they're trying to sale more.

Quote: Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I already have this palette & it's great !! I'm so sad to be getting a dup- I would've loved a new fun color palette!! Mine will be up for trade!!
You could return the unused palette to the store you bought your first one at and get a store credit! It's the same palette so it would be fine to do!

Latest posts

Back