POPSUGAR Must Have August 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a new notebook or fancy pen, something themed for maybe back to school. I'd also LOVE another book! maybe a candle too? Maybe a cute frame? I have too many photos and not enough frames... Whatever they put in this box I hope it's better than last month! Last month made me seriously consider unsubscribing. Popsugar don't let me down this month!!!! 

I'm thinking about taking a break from popsugar for awhile so I hope this is a good box for me. While I've really liked the curation of the last two boxes, my college age daughter wanted everything but the novel and wipes. I'd like:

-bath bombs

-a cool Jonathan Adler picture frame or similar style

-a coupon for a bouquet of flowers

-those glass Bodum coffee mugs everyone loved

-flavored, free-trade coffee

-scone mix

-a cute Gorgana charm bracelet

<3

I'd love a new notebook or fancy pen, something themed for maybe back to school. I'd also LOVE another book! maybe a candle too? Maybe a cute frame? I have too many photos and not enough frames... Whatever they put in this box I hope it's better than last month! Last month made me seriously consider unsubscribing. Popsugar don't let me down this month!!!! 

I'm thinking about taking a break from popsugar for awhile so I hope this is a good box for me. While I've really liked the curation of the last two boxes, my college age daughter wanted everything but the novel and wipes. I'd like:

-bath bombs

-scone mix

<3

I second both of your suggestions for a picture frame. I think that's actually a REALLY good idea. I'm also in the boat of needing more frames.

I also like the Bodum coffee mug idea. I'd also be up for one of their glass tea mugs with the tea strainer in it. It could be a good "healthy" item.

Gorjana anything is usually good by me :)

-bath bombs

-scone mix

<3
good ideas! Definitely feeling the flower bouquet coupon (literally just saw one online that I really wanted but would never spend my own money on), bath bombs or bubble bath, picture frame, jewelry (maybe earrings) and a beauty product... preferably not one that's in at least 2 other subs the same month lol.

Broke down and orderer the August box! It will be my first PSMH box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> anybody know when I have to cancel by to not get charged for September?

I'm hoping for anything to help me stay organized :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and some fun makeup!

Last edited by a moderator:
Broke down and orderer the August box! It will be my first PSMH box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> anybody know when I have to cancel by to not get charged for September?

I'm hoping for anything to help me stay organized :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and some fun makeup!
They USUALLY bill on the 1st. So I would do it a few days before that. You can always email PSMH, and they will let you know for sure. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Let's see...my wish list...

--some cute pens for back to school (or postits or other cute, designy office supplies)

--lip tar or stain

--love the picture frame idea (for summer memories!) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

--body scrub

--to-go coffee mug

would love all of that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Let's see...my wish list...

--some cute pens for back to school (or postits or other cute, designy office supplies)

--lip tar or stain

--love the picture frame idea (for summer memories!) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

--body scrub

--to-go coffee mug

would love all of that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I would love a to-go coffee mug too! And anything office supply!

I just saw the email & was about to post the $10 code. You ladies are so quick! I love this forum!

Back