POPSUGAR Must Have August 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be done with school, but I still look at August as a time to get organized, so maybe a cute tray for clutter or to-do list notebook?

I'd also love something to help brighten up my apartment before we settle into fall like a cool print, candle holder, or maybe an adorable planter/grow kit type thing.

Of course beauty stuff is always welcome and I'd love some bath bombs. I think a pair of eyeshadow pencils and a sharpener would be an awesome play on a back-to-school theme (plus I'm just loving those pencils lately!).

$10 off code for new subscribers: MHAug10
Thank you so much for posting this! I ordered a second box because I figure this anniversary box is going to be great.

I know it's still officially summer, but I'm tired of summer stuff. Hopefully there is some jewelry in there (silver would be a nice change.) And I would love a throw pillow with an animal graphic on it (like the squirrel pillow from the Coco Fancy box a few months back) not sure if that would fit in the box. Or a few turkish hand towels. (I love the fabric now and am obsessed, but the hand towels are so expensive.) I love the idea of something to help organize the home, but I don't know what that would be.

I'm just excited, I know it'll be good!

I'm hoping for an item that not a beauty product. I won't get through all the samples I currently have for at least a year! I love the idea of something to help stay organized.
I agree, I have enough makeup. Especially mascara, which has been sent by PS a few times in the past few months. I wouldn't mind a lip product or skincare (I've loved all the skincare they've sent) or fancy soap or lotion. Actually that pine soap from October was wonderful, something like that would be great. But no eye makeup, please...

SO happy that there's a code this month! I have a feeling I would have resubbed this month regardless, but I'm SO happy. They really need to suck it up and change the price already! If it was $30 a month I would never unsub!

I'm trying to use the code and it's telling me it's no longer valid. Is it just me? Maybe I should take this as a sign and save my money this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost cracked and resubbed. But now that the code's not working I guess there's a good excuse to sit this box out again and wait for spoilers.

oh no, it is no longer valid for me as well. should have made up my mind about resubscribing as soon as i saw the code this afternoon.

it's telling me the code is no longer valid :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm trying to use the code and it's telling me it's no longer valid. Is it just me? Maybe I should take this as a sign and save my money this month.
Wondering if the codes have a max number of uses.... It was published on a few major sub blogs last night so it was probably used A LOT and pretty quickly.

The code's working again this morning. I just got one. Never mind that whole saving my money thing...

I would need to see a spoiler before I would commit to subbing this month. I feel like it's an expected thing for subscription boxes to at least release 1 spoiler to lure people in. It just doesn't feel right without it. 

Was just going to post the MHAUG10 code, but I'm late to the party as usual.  Just resubbed for August, I'm glad I sat July out-wasn't my cup of tea, here's hoping August is AWESOME!

I would need to see a spoiler before I would commit to subbing this month. I feel like it's an expected thing for subscription boxes to at least release 1 spoiler to lure people in. It just doesn't feel right without it.
With the code, $30 is a good deal. It's the anniversary month so it should be pretty great. They usually don't come out with spoilers, and the codes are limited use, so I'd recommend jumping on it if it's in your budget.

Back