POPSUGAR Must Have August 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the code, $30 is a good deal. It's the anniversary month so it should be pretty great. They usually don't come out with spoilers, and the codes are limited use, so I'd recommend jumping on it if it's in your budget.
I'm waffling about trying my first PopSugar box this month. Do they go spoiler-free every month? A single good spoiler would definitely seal the deal with the coupon code.

I'm waffling about trying my first PopSugar box this month. Do they go spoiler-free every month? A single good spoiler would definitely seal the deal with the coupon code.
Spoilers are rare, there wasn't one last month.

Caved with the code and being an anniversary month.

No self control!

I just used the code on a gift box to myself.  

Just a reminder... if you don't want to sign up for a monthly subscription, but want the box.. sign into your account and purchase it as a gift.  You can have billing and shipping the same as your main account that is closed for re-billing, and send a monthly gift box to yourself. (I just use my other email as the recipient's email). Discount codes work on it too!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Then you don't have to worry about remembering to cancel before the next box! 

I wish they would do at least one spoiler though, lol.  They did a spoiler for last years anni box (the necklace).  
I do too. I haven't gotten a box in a few months, but I have some free boxes from referrals waiting. Just waiting for a good time to resub to get my free ones after my paid one. It surprises me they don't do spoilers more as I'm sure it convinces people to buy one or more who wouldn't have otherwise.

Ahhhh, I forgot this was their anniversary month! I have high hopes for an awesome box now. XD

I'm hoping for an item that not a beauty product. I won't get through all the samples I currently have for at least a year! I love the idea of something to help stay organized.
I am over-sampled too lol but the local soup kitchen and women's shelters were putting back to school bags together for teens so I donated a bunch of mine :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Spoilers are pretty rare. They also don't usually come out until after the codes expire.

I have high hopes for this box being it's the anniversary box. I'm even happier now that I only paid $33 for it :)

A few months ago, they spoiled the whole box! In theory, anniversary boxes are supposed to be better, but I haven't really found that to be the case with most boxes. Last years's PopSugar anniversary box, though, was very good. Hmm. I should probably make up my mind while the code still works!

I'm tempted knowing that it's an anniversary box.  But I'd rather pay $40 for a box I know I'll like than risk $30 on a box of items that I really am not interested in -- last month's box would have been a disappointment for me.  Hopefully, the August box won't sell out before someone gets one and posts the contents. 

I'm tempted knowing that it's an anniversary box.  But I'd rather pay $40 for a box I know I'll like than risk $30 on a box of items that I really am not interested in -- last month's box would have been a disappointment for me.  Hopefully, the August box won't sell out before someone gets one and posts the contents. 
I feel the same. I think I'll wait it out and if it's *amazing*, I can always use the refer5 on a new account and spend $35 and get my main account closer to a free box.

I've been on a PS break for a bit so I decided to jump on the August box as I remembered how great last August's box was. Here is a reminder, in case you forgot:

http://musthave.popsugar.com/August-13-Must-Have-Box---Revealed-31128782

I was able to use the code still BUT not on either of the accounts I had used before. I had to create a new account in order to use it. Thanks to whoever posted it!

It's technically not even their anniversary month, the first one was July 2012. I think everyone started hyping it up so much last year (with no mention from PopSugar about any kind of anniversary thing) that they felt they had to do something and announced the necklace as an anniversary gift.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just used the code on a gift box to myself.

Just a reminder... if you don't want to sign up for a monthly subscription, but want the box.. sign into your account and purchase it as a gift. You can have billing and shipping the same as your main account that is closed for re-billing, and send a monthly gift box to yourself. (I just use my other email as the recipient's email). Discount codes work on it too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Then you don't have to worry about remembering to cancel before the next box!
is that how people get codes to work on their "main" account?!? any time I have tried any of these codes after my first one, it says for new accounts only! does a gift give a referral credit? I am only 2 refs away from a free 6 months so I figured I mind as well wait until I am there so I don't have to buy a box at full price twice......

had to make new account for code but jumped on August after skipping July - I do love the hat! did anyone get 2 boxes w/both hat colors? was going to pick one up on eBay and well aware they are small but can always give to DD! is it a blue vs straw color? hard to tell in pics which one is more flattering, any hat color help would much appreciated!! after all the disagreements last month, I could not keep up with the actual products!! haha!!

happy Friday everyone! xx

is that how people get codes to work on their "main" account?!? any time I have tried any of these codes after my first one, it says for new accounts only! does a gift give a referral credit? I am only 2 refs away from a free 6 months so I figured I mind as well wait until I am there so I don't have to buy a box at full price twice......

had to make new account for code but jumped on August after skipping July - I do love the hat! did anyone get 2 boxes w/both hat colors? was going to pick one up on eBay and well aware they are small but can always give to DD! is it a blue vs straw color? hard to tell in pics which one is more flattering, any hat color help would much appreciated!! after all the disagreements last month, I could not keep up with the actual products!! haha!!

happy Friday everyone! xx
I always get the codes to work on my main account. I cancel after each box I get until I decide to get another, use a good if I get any good spoilers or have a good feeling about the box, rinse, and repeat. I've never had a problem putting in a code. It might be different if you never cancel your sub or wait too late in the month to cancel?

I'm tempted knowing that it's an anniversary box. But I'd rather pay $40 for a box I know I'll like than risk $30 on a box of items that I really am not interested in -- last month's box would have been a disappointment for me. Hopefully, the August box won't sell out before someone gets one and posts the contents.
def jump on August as soon as you see spoilers if you like it as I went to get July and it was gone pretty quick after the spoilers were posted - couple days at most I think...I know from the limited box you could see how many were left by the coding, I wonder if that is same for monthly...

Back