POPSUGAR Must Have August 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes sense. I knew about the referral link thing. I'm thinking most codes posted on here are not blog specific, so hopefully the awesome MUT community will keep posting the okayed ones. I definitely don't want MUT to go "poof"! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah, the reason I posted the reminder about blog promo codes was because someone posted a blog-specific code.  Not allowed.  It is essentially a referral code even if it's not called that, and referral codes are not allowed.  If REFER5 was still active (and for all I know, it is), that one *would* be okay because that one was/is generic and can't be linked to one specific blog.

(Speaking as a member and not a mod, it's a good thing we don't allow referral codes because that would mean the ipsy, Julep, and Birchbox threads would look like Facebook with endless strings of "click here to sign up!" posts and no actual content.)

Ok- I know that we're not allowed to post blogger promos but is it ok to post that there's a new promo out there? If not, sorry mods, I totally understand if you remove this post- I wish I had waited & used the new one instead -new one has a code that includes the June Turkish towel as a GWP- have fun on the treasure hunt ladies :)

Well, the $10 off code didn't work for me, but I used the code for a free turkish towel with subscription and it worked. I don't have one of those, so I'm excited! (About a towel, lol.)

Debating whether or not I should do the MSA turkish towel deal if it's still good by the time I get paid. I haven't really used my last one much... but it's so nice lol.

Sorry, I'm dumb... Just checked the site and I see what you mean. Also, now the whole no posting blog codes thing makes more sense. I must have missed a bunch of posts in the thread because I didn't see anything about the towel code.

I was able to use the free towel code, and it charged me 39.55, which supposedly means it worked and they know to put the towel in. I hope this is true, because that is the only reason I subbed! I was going to wait this month out, but that towel changed my mind. PSMH is one of those subs where I feel pretty fickle, sometimes I love it and sub, others times I hate it and cancel. Right now, I love it, haha.

I wish there was some kind of confirmation besides the price to show that I will get the towel, especially since it was limited to only 500. I want it for my cruise in October! 

I was able to use the free towel code, and it charged me 39.55, which supposedly means it worked and they know to put the towel in. I hope this is true, because that is the only reason I subbed! I was going to wait this month out, but that towel changed my mind. PSMH is one of those subs where I feel pretty fickle, sometimes I love it and sub, others times I hate it and cancel. Right now, I love it, haha.

I wish there was some kind of confirmation besides the price to show that I will get the towel, especially since it was limited to only 500. I want it for my cruise in October! 
I was wondering the same thing, so I emailed them for confirmation and they got back to me in a day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I already have two boxes coming. I think I would be crazy if I ordered a third just for the towel...... Crazy like a fox?

So I emailed them to confirm the towel, and according to my email time stamps, they got back to me 14 minutes later! Now that's some efficiency! They confirmed that I am indeed getting the towel, so I am one happy camper. Er, cruiser.

I couldn't resist signing up for August with the code for the free Turkish Towel. I was tempted to get the Men's box from BB but couldn't justify $88 for things I wasn't thrilled to get. I'm excited to get the towel and my first ever Pop Sugar box.

I was wondering how people are using their towels. I actually haven't used mine yet as I don't go to the beach or go on picnics on a regular basis.
I use mine specifically for my hair. It is super absorbent and since there are no "fibers" to rough up the hair shaft it does not leave my hair frizzy when it air dries. I love it!

Latest posts

Back