PopSugar Must Have December 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box today! It was a great mail day for me. The box was like opening a lovely present. I'm very excited about all of the items! I think I'll gift the cupcakes to my mom for Christmas, but I'll keep the rest. The only thing was that my necklace arrived tangled and I had to spend at least 20 minutes untangling it/unknotting it. And the clasp is a little wonky.
My necklace arrived broken, but with the help of some jewelry pliers, it was a fairly easy fix for the clasp. I would suggest making sure all the rings are tight and secure before wearing it. It would be a real bummer for it to break while you were out and about. 

Does PSMH ever ship First Class USPS out of Orange, CA??  I recieved a tracking update via text this morning saying I had a label created and I can't, for the life of me, figure out who else I have something coming from besides PS... 

I'm usually a stickler about keeping up with what I order, so this is the only thing I can figure I have coming my way.  No tracking email was send and my account still states "pending" in the order section...  Don't they typically ship FedEx?
That wont be a PopSugar box.  PS ships out of Gilroy, CA or New York, and yes, they ship FedEx smartpost.  

That wont be a PopSugar box.  PS ships out of Gilroy, CA or New York, and yes, they ship FedEx smartpost.
and the Smartpost means that fedex has it in their hands and can quickly move it to one of their sorting facilities and within several days run it a full state away from you in the opposite direction and hand it off to USPS (snail mail) and then it usually for me, takes another 5 to 7 days to be delivered... It's the most ridiculous mess up! I can order anything from Japan or the United Kingdom and get it sooner than a popsugar box.

My box has moved, it is still in California and has a long way to go to me.  They are listing delivery as 12/23/14, if I get it by then I will be very Happy!!!!

Where would I be able to find the reference number?  I ordered this box right after the 50% off coupon came out.  I really would like to get it by Christmas, since part of it is Christmas presents.  But if it is late, I can always just give them that part of the present later.

Just curious is anyone knows the answer, is there a way to look at your fedex account page, and tell if the item is being shipped regular FedEx, or if it's FedEx Smartpost? I may be overlooking something very obvious, but I don't see it. Thanks for the help.

Where would I be able to find the reference number?  I ordered this box right after the 50% off coupon came out.  I really would like to get it by Christmas, since part of it is Christmas presents.  But if it is late, I can always just give them that part of the present later.
I used my Order # as the reference number.  I ordered on 12/12/14 with the 50% off code and they are giving me a delivery date of 12/23/14.

Just curious is anyone knows the answer, is there a way to look at your fedex account page, and tell if the item is being shipped regular FedEx, or if it's FedEx Smartpost? I may be overlooking something very obvious, but I don't see it. Thanks for the help.
When you get your popsugar shipment notification and click on the package tracking number.... Takes you to the FedEx page, in the lower right hand of the page it will give you THE SERVICE - Smartpost and beneath that is the Box weight... I'm looking at my invoice for the women's holiday box.... Wow! says 5.2 lbs.

At this point It has a delivery Date of 12/24.... It is in Wilsonville Or, which is 2 1/2 hrs drive from me. If it goes as past smartpost boxes it will end up a few miles beyond there in Troutdale at the FedEx sorting facility, then Stupidly, it is sent up into Northern Washington a couple days eaten up there, then over a 5-6 day process it heads back down south to me in Oregon and gets delivered. It's a throw of the dice at this point if it could make it before Christmas. And that's the first notification of one of my boxes being shipped, I bought several of Decembers boxes..... No shipping notifications on them at this point.

Hi ladies! I was just going to go use my Kendra Scott 20% off code that I think came in the August box and I can't find it. Does anyone have one they could PM me? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

My necklace arrived broken, but with the help of some jewelry pliers, it was a fairly easy fix for the clasp. I would suggest making sure all the rings are tight and secure before wearing it. It would be a real bummer for it to break while you were out and about. 
I had the same problem with my clasp! The inner gold piece that closes the loop wouldn't close all the way. Also my necklace got loose during shipping so I'm not sure if that is why the clasp was wonky.

Has anyone received their free Dec box yet?  It still says pending on my account but I need some hope I'll get it before Christmas.

On a previous post either here or on the Her Holiday forum, they said those were all to be sent off today, the 17th...I Think that it was posted on the FB popsugar page?

When you get your popsugar shipment notification and click on the package tracking number.... Takes you to the FedEx page, in the lower right hand of the page it will give you THE SERVICE - Smartpost and beneath that is the Box weight... I'm looking at my invoice for the women's holiday box.... Wow! says 5.2 lbs.

At this point It has a delivery Date of 12/24.... It is in Wilsonville Or, which is 2 1/2 hrs drive from me. If it goes as past smartpost boxes it will end up a few miles beyond there in Troutdale at the FedEx sorting facility, then Stupidly, it is sent up into Northern Washington a couple days eaten up there, then over a 5-6 day process it heads back down south to me in Oregon and gets delivered. It's a throw of the dice at this point if it could make it before Christmas. And that's the first notification of one of my boxes being shipped, I bought several of Decembers boxes..... No shipping notifications on them at this point.
I also live in Portland and it's *so* very frustrating to watch my box bounce from Troutdale up to Washington, only to come back down to Portland.  It usually takes me three or four days to get my box once it's arrived in Troutdale!  

I commented earlier about my account, how I haven't been charged for a December box (it just says "pending") and it says my next shipment is January!  I know it's not an issue with my credit card, as I've used it to make other purchases (including the women's LE box. . .I used the JOY code to get a second December box for gifts.  There's been no movement on my LE box and I am very doubtful I'll get it by Christmas).  

Anyway, I emailed PS customer service this morning and haven't heard anything back yet.  As a longtime customer, I find this situation with my regular December box really annoying.  When I checked the FAQ, it says December is 'sold out' so I'm actually worried I might not get the JOY box or the monthly box.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    It's really a shame that people are having issues with shipping, etc. because PS seems to be improving the quality of their boxes.  

I also live in Portland and it's *so* very frustrating to watch my box bounce from Troutdale up to Washington, only to come back down to Portland. It usually takes me three or four days to get my box once it's arrived in Troutdale!

I commented earlier about my account, how I haven't been charged for a December box (it just says "pending") and it says my next shipment is January! I know it's not an issue with my credit card, as I've used it to make other purchases (including the women's LE box. . .I used the JOY code to get a second December box for gifts. There's been no movement on my LE box and I am very doubtful I'll get it by Christmas).

Anyway, I emailed PS customer service this morning and haven't heard anything back yet. As a longtime customer, I find this situation with my regular December box really annoying. When I checked the FAQ, it says December is 'sold out' so I'm actually worried I might not get the JOY box or the monthly box. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's really a shame that people are having issues with shipping, etc. because PS seems to be improving the quality of their boxes.
Same exact situation. Except that my box never shipped and my account still says "pending." They charged my card early December and I 've received no response to my email to them which I sent last week. I love the boxes, but I think it's time for me to cancel my account. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Same exact situation. Except that my box never shipped and my account still says "pending." They charged my card early December and I 've received no response to my email to them which I sent last week. I love the boxes, but I think it's time for me to cancel my account. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I can't tell if my credit card was charged because it's a card my partner pays for.  I'm assuming it was already charged then, since you are in the same boat as I am.  

Over on Facebook, there are quite a few messages from people who haven't received their December box and same thing (pending). There are some ugly comments and PS has responded to all of them by saying a CS will look into their account.  I'm annoyed I didn't hear back today, but will be pretty angry if there's no response by tomorrow.  

Other than being generally disappointed with past LE boxes, I've never had any issues with billing or shipping before now.  Something weird is going on at Popsugar and I'm not sure what it is.  They offered all those free December boxes and I'm wondering if they've oversold or something.  It will be a catastrophe for them if people don't get what they were expecting and have already paid for!  Especially right before Christmas. . . (I was actually planning on gifting some things from the box).   Good luck with your situation and I'll let you know if I hear back.  Try posting to Facebook if you don't get a response from the CS email. 

**Edited to add that my box hasn't shipped.  My previous comment was related to their shipping practices in general and how my boxes goes from being pretty close to my house, all the way up to another state, then back. . .such a silly way to ship**

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing on my account indicating the free box even exists. They sent me an email saying they would send one, but that's it. 

Just rec'd email from PopSugar that my Dec. box shipped and Fed Ex now shows estimated delivery for the 24th.

My is still pending.. i was charged on 12.1 but still no tracking. It's not here for haunkkah, maybe i may get shipment and the box by xmas??? they shouldn't say it will arrive by the holidays plural if they mean it will just arrive by Christmas and I highly even doubt that

Latest posts

Back