PopSugar Must Have December 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still "pending" as well.  I read somewhere on this site (or the holiday LE thread) that the free December boxes wouldn't get a tracking email, but I don't think that would affect the status on their site.  I purchased the LE box because getting the free Dec box was too good to be true.  Well, you know how that saying goes.

I'm frustrated, but I can't even imagine how those must feel who PAID for the box and didn't receive it.  I need to learn to let go of these things during the holidays since it's really not worth the stress.

My December box still says pending.... that's some BS right there.  I have a normal subscription and I'm totally frustrated again to get a late box, just like October. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

On a previous post either here or on the Her Holiday forum, they said those were all to be sent off today, the 17th...I Think that it was posted on the FB popsugar page?
I received my free December on the 17th.  I'm still waiting for the LE box. I think it comes today!

My box that I ordered for 50% off on 12/12/14 has left California and is now in Utah.  My account page has finally changed from pending to a tracking code.  I had been tracking by Fedex reference up to this point.  It will be very close, but I think I could get it before Christmas.  I hope everyone gets their box in time for the Holidays and PopSugar can get off to a fresh start in the New Year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was missing a couple of items in my box and I e-mailed and got a response right away they will send them out but have not heard anything yet. I wonder if they will be included in my second box I ordered at 50% off which is suppose to arrive 12/23...

I'm still "pending" as well.  I read somewhere on this site (or the holiday LE thread) that the free December boxes wouldn't get a tracking email, but I don't think that would affect the status on their site.  I purchased the LE box because getting the free Dec box was too good to be true.  Well, you know how that saying goes.

I'm frustrated, but I can't even imagine how those must feel who PAID for the box and didn't receive it.  I need to learn to let go of these things during the holidays since it's really not worth the stress.
I just received an email that my December box has been shipped. At least, I *think* it's my regular monthly box.  I'm really confused about what's what since I purchased the LE box and am supposed to get a second December box.   My LE order says that December box tracking can be viewed under the 'subscriptions' tab.  Anyway. . . relieved at least something is happening now.  By the way, I never got a response from customer service inquiry sent the day before yesterday.  PS also didn't respond to my Facebook comment.  

You make a really good point about letting go of these stressors because in the end, memories and experiences are more important than "things."   Thank you for this reminder! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Hi ladies! I was just going to go use my Kendra Scott 20% off code that I think came in the August box and I can't find it. Does anyone have one they could PM me? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!
Just got wanted to bump this in case anyone missed it. I really want to place an order and am so sad I think my hubby thre out my code!

I've contacted Posugar a few times through their website contact form and I've gotten very prompt responses. I think they are putting in a big effort to increase response time.

I've contacted Posugar a few times through their website contact form and I've gotten very prompt responses. I think they are putting in a big effort to increase response time.
I think it's pretty random.  I've emailed them three times and am still waiting for a response.

Initially I was planning to make the cupcakes right away but with all the holiday baking going on cupcakes seem a little mundane and excessive. I think I will save it until January and make it with some fudge frosting. I will appreciate the indulgence much more then. The scarf is nice although I'm not a big scarf wearer. I like the idea of scarves but in reality I feel silly wearing them. I haven't tried the lip stuff yet. I am skeptical but everyone here seems to like it so I will give it a shot. I won't be using the gift tags right away but they are good to have. Though I would have preferred it in silver, I love love love the necklace. The bowl is beautiful and I'll probably end up using it for my keys. I am a happy camper this month!

Did someone else get double tracking for a single box? I missed the delivery today, but fedex says 2 packages, and there's 2 tracking numbers (both shipped), same weights, they'll retry tomorrow. I mean, i really did want an extra december box and was going to use the joy code but i think they ran out of december boxes and disabled the code, but... i thought i read someone else had the same thing happen and if it did was wondering the result...

Did someone else get double tracking for a single box? I missed the delivery today, but fedex says 2 packages, and there's 2 tracking numbers (both shipped), same weights, they'll retry tomorrow. I mean, i really did want an extra december box and was going to use the joy code but i think they ran out of december boxes and disabled the code, but... i thought i read someone else had the same thing happen and if it did was wondering the result...
I had two tracking numbers on my cyber Monday gift order. At first I thought it was the same box because sometimes I get two trackings for my birchbox and it turns out to be the same package. When it got delivered a couple days ago, it was two separate boxes. Will end up gifting the extra box to my little sister for Christmas. Also emailed popsugar to let them know the mistake but that was 2 days ago and they haven't responded.

So I recieved 4 of the December boxes I ordered! They seem to have sent my first two boxes in the old smartpost.... They were not the ones that came.... These boxes came quickly, by Fedexground and came directly after processing in Troutdale, Oregon! I recieved a email notification that my box would arrive very soon... Just the day before they show'd up! Yeah! PopSugar!

I've been charged for quite some time now and my box has not moved out of the pending stage. I've tried tracking it through FedEx based on the order number and nothing. Pop Sugar said all boxes will have tracking numbers this week when I asked on Facebook - but I am really doubting I will see this box in time for Christmas. What a bummer =/.

Has anyone that used the "JOY" promotion gotten their box yet?? Or been able to do tracking by reference?  I can't figure out which number to use.. Subscription number or Order number? Including letters/# sign? I got my Holiday box yesterday but no sign of December!

Has anyone that used the "JOY" promotion gotten their box yet?? Or been able to do tracking by reference?  I can't figure out which number to use.. Subscription number or Order number? Including letters/# sign? I got my Holiday box yesterday but no sign of December!
I have not gotten my "JOY" box yet, but I did receive tracking for it.The FedEx page lists the order number (SOMH###) as the department number, and I was able to track by reference using it.

I also noticed that there are special handling instructions to deliver on "weekday only". I guess that is part of the FedEx Express Saver type of shipping, but that makes me sad, because it should get to my post office today, but it will sit there until Monday, which is the estimated delivery date. Boo...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back