POPSUGAR Must Have February 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a sucker for Valentine's Day so I'd love a box focused on that theme, but I really don't think they could get the boxes to us in time for Valentine's Day.

I'd love:

• Deep Conditioner
  • Organic Face Wash
  • A cute patterned umbrella
  • I loved the suggestion posted earlier about chevron printed tights. Or maybe hearts or lace print. I'd also love a nice pair of leggings.
  • A picture frame
  • A novel
  • I'd love if they partnered with Alex and Ani, but that's just wishful thinking :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• I'd love if they partnered with Alex and Ani, but that's just wishful thinking :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh this is what I hope for every month. Unfortunately I don't think Alex and Ani needs to promote their product so Popsugar probably can't afford to put it in a box. It would be pretty awesome though, and their wouldn't be complaints about sizes since the are adjustable. 

I'm a sucker for Valentine's Day so I'd love a box focused on that theme, but I really don't think they could get the boxes to us in time for Valentine's Day. I'd love:
  • Deep Conditioner
  • Organic Face Wash
  • A cute patterned umbrella
  • I loved the suggestion posted earlier about chevron printed tights. Or maybe hearts or lace print. I'd also love a nice pair of leggings.
  • A picture frame
  • A novel
I love all of this! We have had only one rain storm in the Fall so hopefully we get some soon! I'd really love a cute umbrella and leggings! I'm in need of picture frames as well!

Quote: Originally Posted by greeneyedfoxxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, I've never heard of Alex and Ani. So I'd love an introductions!
They are mostly known for their bangles which you can stack and make kind of like a charm bracelet sort of deal. Here is link http://www.alexandani.com/bangles.html

aha, okay, well I guess they aren't really my style. Much like the last bracelet we got, not my taste. That's okay though as I loved that huge rose gold chain from last summer! 
rocknroll2.gif
thrashi.gif

aha, okay, well I guess they aren't really my style. Much like the last bracelet we got, not my taste. That's okay though as I loved that huge rose gold chain from last summer! 
rocknroll2.gif
thrashi.gif

Eek, yea I haven't heard of that company either but I'm not a huge fan of what I saw on their site. There is a good chance of getting jewelry since it's February, so Chocolate, pampering items, sexy stuff,  jewelry etc will most likely come in the Feb box. But who knows with PS, they've been unpredictable lately.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Eek, yea I haven't heard of that company either but I'm not a huge fan of what I saw on their site. There is a good chance of getting jewelry since it's February, so Chocolate, pampering items, sexy stuff,  jewelry etc will most likely come in the Feb box. But who knows with PS, they've been unpredictable lately.
I seriously doubt that their products will be in the box, because most things I imagine they get for discounted and I don't think Alex and Ani will be jumping on that band wagon. Good news if it is included in box all though it may not be to your taste trading would probably be easy (easier than some of the other jewelry items), it's very popular with college students specifically.

Quote: Originally Posted by ashleygo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I seriously doubt that their products will be in the box, because most things I imagine they get for discounted and I don't think Alex and Ani will be jumping on that band wagon. Good news if it is included in box all though it may not be to your taste trading would probably be easy (easier than some of the other jewelry items), it's very popular with college students specifically.
I think that while it's not my taste it would make a nice gift for someone else definitely. I wasn't saying I thought they'd be in the boxes, but more of a hypothetical. I mean, there have been high-end brands in the boxes before so I wouldn't count out a well-known brand. I think it's good exposure and good business to put your company in a subscription box, no matter how popular you are, there's always someone who hasn't heard of you! I'm actually hoping for some kind of cosmetics item this month rather than jewelry. Although I'll pass if they're going to include more NYX.

Soooo torn about whether to stay or cancel! I love PS and have been pretty happy with my boxes so far (Nov, Dec, Jan) but last year's Feb box doesn't appeal to me and I am month to month so with the price increase its a little pricey for things I might not like. Basically, since I have been happy so far I am worried that disappointment is coming my way! hahaha 

Such good ideas, ladies!  I don't think there has to be theme, but a Feb. "boudoir" type box would be fun.

I'd like to see:

---small jewelry/accessory tray/dish for nightstand

---gift card (legit gift card with NO strings attached) for underwear so we can all shop online & get our own size

---microwavable spa neck wrap

---linen spray

And more!  I'll keep thinking of my wish list 'til Feb.  

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think that while it's not my taste it would make a nice gift for someone else definitely. I wasn't saying I thought they'd be in the boxes, but more of a hypothetical. I mean, there have been high-end brands in the boxes before so I wouldn't count out a well-known brand. I think it's good exposure and good business to put your company in a subscription box, no matter how popular you are, there's always someone who hasn't heard of you! I'm actually hoping for some kind of cosmetics item this month rather than jewelry. Although I'll pass if they're going to include more NYX.
True, two people right here had never heard of them and there are 1,000 of other subscribers so you never know. We are probably due for lip product. Oct we got nail polish and eye makeup, dec we got mascara, haven't had a lip product in awhile. I think I would be ok w/ a lip product as long as it was not colored (like a scrub or a balm), or if they do have colors they send enough variety in colors for trading. I mostly just hoped it isn't Valentine's Day theme, which I am probably in the minority on that one. 

I have subbed to PS for over a year now but I feel like the contents have been really hit or miss.  I love getting jewelry but some of the jewels have not been my taste.  Would love a silver tone piece of jewelry this month.  Something spa-like to pamper us would be nice too.

Would love something valentines themed! That way my husband doesn't have as much pressure. He can just add flowers ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Me too. We are being super strict with our budget so no gifts or fancy dinner this year. If they ship boxes out at the beginning if the month I should receive it by Valentine's Day. However, I realize many ladies won't. Still, some pampering and/or a special jewelry item would be nice. I happen to like all of the jewelry items sent in past boxes minus December's charm bracelet. I'm going to a beast cancer benefit this Saturday and will be sporting that pink rope.

Me too. We are being super strict with our budget so no gifts or fancy dinner this year. If they ship boxes out at the beginning if the month I should receive it by Valentine's Day. However, I realize many ladies won't. Still, some pampering and/or a special jewelry item would be nice. I happen to like all of the jewelry items sent in past boxes minus December's charm bracelet. I'm going to a beast cancer benefit this Saturday and will be sporting that pink rope.

I can't be the only person that liked the Lulu Frost bracelet! I thought it was cute! haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

- Gourmet chocolates or treats -A novel turned movie, like what they did with Perks - something luxurious & indulgent to promote self-love lol a robe would be nice, but sizing may be off - no NYX please - I don't know about jewelry, I'm really picky when it comes to these things - a diffuser? Candle?

Back