POPSUGAR Must Have February 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I can't be the only person that liked the Lulu Frost bracelet! I thought it was cute! haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I wore it so much the brass plating wore off. Now I have the charm on a vintage sterling bracelet. I pretty much only take it off to shower. 

Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I liked it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

haha yay! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MoiSurtout /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I wore it so much the brass plating wore off. Now I have the charm on a vintage sterling bracelet. I pretty much only take it off to shower. 
haha wow that's awesome! At least I'm not the only one who liked it! I was starting to feel like I was with all the negative comments on it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't be the only person that liked the Lulu Frost bracelet! I thought it was cute! haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I loved it too @MissJexie I even traded for a second one to gift but decided to keep as a backup for myself LOL. I felt like I was the ONLY one that like it. 

I loved it too. LIke loveddddddddddd it.

Quote: Originally Posted by melanie0971 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A fancy pen would be fun. I can take or leave a Valentine's theme. But chocolate is always welcome :)
I was just thinking I would love a really nice pen. That would be really great! My favorite pen bit the dust a few months ago.

I just took a survey about the December and Special Edition boxes! Check your emails!

Quote: Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just took a survey about the December and Special Edition boxes! Check your emails!
Me too. I hope they continue to do this and take what we say to improve the company. Although I do wish they would have asked some questions about how we feel about shipping and if the box was worth it.

Ugh...I'm so torn! I unsubscribed in January but still hunted for spoilers all month long. I'm not too upset on what I missed out on, especially after Dec's box, but PS is calling me back. I'm on the fence about signing back up. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I liked it too. I loved the two different metals (I prefer silver, so am getting tired of receiving gold in all my boxes) and I thought the charm dangled just right on my wrist. Very festive, though I could have done without the branding on the back of the charm.

Hmm....could it be PS is promising delivery by V-day?!

Makes me think the box will certainly be v-day themed.  Bring on the chocolates!!!

Treat your friends this Valentine's Day with the gift of POPSUGAR Must Have! Sign up yourself, or any lucky lady in your life, for our popular monthly subscription box, and if you order by Feb. 7, we are guaranteeing Feb. 14 delivery.

Every month, our editors curate their favorite picks in fashion, beauty, entertainment, home, fitness, food, and more and deliver them right to your doorstep. Get a peek at past boxes right here on our Must Have blog.

We love bringing you the hottest trends and our favorite tried-and-true products, making this box the ultimate gift for her this Valentine's Day. Find out more, and sign up now!

Oh and use VDAY10 to save $10 off too!

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hmm....could it be PS is promising delivery by V-day?!

Makes me think the box will certainly be v-day themed.  Bring on the chocolates!!!

Treat your friends this Valentine's Day with the gift of POPSUGAR Must Have! Sign up yourself, or any lucky lady in your life, for our popular monthly subscription box, and if you order by Feb. 7, we are guaranteeing Feb. 14 delivery.

Every month, our editors curate their favorite picks in fashion, beauty, entertainment, home, fitness, food, and more and deliver them right to your doorstep. Get a peek at past boxes right here on our Must Have blog.

We love bringing you the hottest trends and our favorite tried-and-true products, making this box the ultimate gift for her this Valentine's Day. Find out more, and sign up now!

Oh and use VDAY10 to save $10 off too!

I was going to take a break after three months, but this just pulled me back in. Darn. haha 

I was going to take a break after three months, but this just pulled me back in. Darn. haha 
Wow, kinda upset. I literally just signed up yesterday. Missed out on this promo code. How often do they do these codes?

Wow, kinda upset. I literally just signed up yesterday. Missed out on this promo code. How often do they do these codes?
Oh no that's awful! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm not sure how often they do them, but I remember someone here saying that they've subscribed for like the last 6 months and have never paid full price, so I told myself I'd only buy it if there was a discount.

Darn you ladies for being awesome and posting a code! I just signed up for February. I'll probably just get Feb and unsubscribe until more coupon codes come out. Then again, I said that in August and stayed until December. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I feel like we'll be getting a pink and/or heart shaped necklace....

I still really want silver toned jewelry! And nothing liquid that will freeze in transit! Darn polar vortex!

Just ordered a box for my single gal pal for Valentine's Day. I hope it isn't lame like December's box or that will be embarrassing! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyleyz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I still really want silver toned jewelry! And nothing liquid that will freeze in transit! Darn polar vortex!
My favorite item of jewelry they have ever sent is the rose gold chain from one of the summer boxes. I didn't get that box, but I always thought the chain was adorable!

I liked the look of last years box for the most part. I'm totally ok with getting an item I can use to pamper myself. Massage oil or something. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by EevieK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My favorite item of jewelry they have ever sent is the rose gold chain from one of the summer boxes. I didn't get that box, but I always thought the chain was adorable!

I liked the look of last years box for the most part. I'm totally ok with getting an item I can use to pamper myself. Massage oil or something. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Me too. I love that chain. That was my first box and I was smitten. I love the scarf as well.

Back