POPSUGAR Must Have January 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man. I got excited about the Juice Coupon...

Filled up my 6-pack of juice into my cart...make an account...enter the coupon...

$50 shipping? uhhh no thanks.
blink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't know if anyone else received a survey for the December and Holiday Limited Edition Box for Him or Her but I received one. I found it in my spam.junk mail folder.  You can choose which box(es) you received and it asked you to rate on a scale of 1-5 or N/A Love it being 5 and Hate it being 1 each item you received in the box and then the entire box itself.  

So if you haven't received the survey, check your spam. I don't know if they sent this to everyone.  This is the first time I received a survey for a box and I have been subbing for several months now.  I put Hate it for December. I feel like, finally, they are asking for feedback!
Yup! I was looking through my spam for something else and I got one too. The survey is a great idea--I hope they keep doing them.

Quote: Originally Posted by TheNewMrsRivers /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh man. I got excited about the Juice Coupon...

Filled up my 6-pack of juice into my cart...make an account...enter the coupon...

$50 shipping? uhhh no thanks.
blink.gif

Ouch!  I didn't even get that far because I still wasn't going to pay that much for 6 single serve juices!

Quote: Originally Posted by Laurenv78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ouch!  I didn't even get that far because I still wasn't going to pay that much for 6 single serve juices!
It is pretty steep but I have an unnatural love for juice. Can't get enough! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't know if anyone else received a survey for the December and Holiday Limited Edition Box for Him or Her but I received one. I found it in my spam.junk mail folder.  You can choose which box(es) you received and it asked you to rate on a scale of 1-5 or N/A Love it being 5 and Hate it being 1 each item you received in the box and then the entire box itself.  

So if you haven't received the survey, check your spam. I don't know if they sent this to everyone.  This is the first time I received a survey for a box and I have been subbing for several months now.  I put Hate it for December. I feel like, finally, they are asking for feedback!
Thanks for the suggestion.  I found the survey in my Junk folder as well.

Super disappointed with gloves. I wore them 3 times (even though they are too big) and they are totally coming apart in 2 places. They don't work very well with my phone either so I don't even use them for the tech aspect. I already emailed them saying I was disappointed with the sizing and they basically said too bad, so I don't really want to email them again.

Overall I'm happy with the box. It wasn't amazing but it was ok. The gloves like others said are far too large for my hands. I have a juicer so I loved the book but another popcorn product? Blehh and I hated the nail files. Hopefully feb box will be better!

Quote:Originally Posted by adinegem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Overall I'm happy with the box. It wasn't amazing but it was ok. The gloves like others said are far too large for my hands. I have a juicer so I loved the book but another popcorn product? Blehh and I hated the nail files. Hopefully feb box will be better!

Febraury box HAS to be better! (crossing my fingers) I prepaid for a 3-month subscription. I've been happy enough with the past 2 months, but not enough to continue spending that kind of money on hit-or-miss items. The surprise is fun, but not THAT fun. If February doesn't blow me away I will not renew. There are a few other equally priced subs I want to try so maybe that'll be my chance? We'll see!

Finally got my box. I have to email Popsugar about the gloves like I see other people have had to do.  There are threads coming out of a hole right where the thumb meets the palm of the glove.  I have yet to try the face mask still but I'm super excited about it, and the book seems to have at least some useful info in it, so I'll give it a shot.  The pipcorn is good, but I'm still rather underwhelmed by the calendar.  Overall for me this box was just kind of meh.  I could have easily done without.

Super disappointed with gloves. I wore them 3 times (even though they are too big) and they are totally coming apart in 2 places. They don't work very well with my phone either so I don't even use them for the tech aspect. I already emailed them saying I was disappointed with the sizing and they basically said too bad, so I don't really want to email them again.
Same. The quality is pretty bad. Mine already had a hole in one, now both of them are unravelling and the tech part isn't great either. I've worn them maybe 4 times, 20 min each time. Oh well. I guess it was nice to try.

I emailed about the gloves and was asked to send a picture, which I would be happy to do except I don't want another pair of crappy gloves to replace the first pair. I feel like after so many poorly made gloves, they'd offer something else. Obviously the product isn't good quality. Why send us more?!

I emailed about the gloves and was asked to send a picture, which I would be happy to do except I don't want another pair of crappy gloves to replace the first pair. I feel like after so many poorly made gloves, they'd offer something else. Obviously the product isn't good quality. Why send us more?!
This is how I felt. I sent a photo but also asked if they even checked for quality/ used the product before including it in the box. They assured me they had but said sometimes issues may arise when they purchase in bulk. I don't know. The second pair I got seemed just as poorly made as the first.

btw, my gloves were fine...except that I got two left ones! I sent them a pic and they are sending a replacement. too funny. I tried to put them on and was like "oh that fits well." and then tried one on the right hand and no bueno!

I got my email saying my box shipped! Now it will be two weeks before I get the darn thing, hah. I am entirely too impatient and now i'll be checking it daily even if it doesn't move for 3 days at a time -.- I'm hoping for a blow me away box since this will only be my second box and I kind of disliked Januarys.

Quote: Originally Posted by annielein /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my email saying my box shipped! Now it will be two weeks before I get the darn thing, hah. I am entirely too impatient and now i'll be checking it daily even if it doesn't move for 3 days at a time -.- I'm hoping for a blow me away box since this will only be my second box and I kind of disliked Januarys.
I think you mean to be posting in Feb's Popsugar spoilers, which there are already spoilers for Feb box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

omgosh those gloves are just falling apart. there are at least 5 holes and there's no longer a thumb tip...just a giant hole. lol. 
Seriously! Mine look ridiculous but I'm trying desperately to make them work for a few more weeks because I don't want to buy new ones. LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by gabbertelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Seriously! Mine look ridiculous but I'm trying desperately to make them work for a few more weeks because I don't want to buy new ones. LOL
I haven't worn mine out to see if they unravel (Please, no!) but the super long pinkie fingers are what really bother me!

Beware of the Detox Mask. I tried it last week and broke out pretty badly this week. I normally have really clear skin.  Obviously it works but just don't do it if you have something important coming up.

I've used the mask three times and it's made me breakout every time. Is that supposed to keep happening? I usually have clear skin too, so I'm not really sure if this is the goal or what.

Back