POPSUGAR Must Have January 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I l

I commented on their facebook page ....I honestly did not think I would get a reply lol I said something along the lines "Cover page is still November? Does anyone run this site?" and that I wanted to know when they start shipping-this will be my first popsugar! OH, and I'm Cendy by the way...this is my first post   :icon_chee
. I looked at Facebook site, I didn't find your comment, what did they say?

Quote: Originally Posted by wisconsin gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I l
. I looked at Facebook site, I didn't find your comment, what did they say?
I saw her post earlier today. They didn't address the fact that the cover photo is still November and just addressed the fact she's a new member. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyleyz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did that same thing last year trying out a 6 month code.  I asked for my money back and they refunded my credit card. 
They responded earlier today (Super quick at replying!) and sad they'll be refunding my card. I'm still overdrawn until then, but that's life haha. College is so expensive! I'm really glad they took the charge off, especially reading that another MUT lady wasn't as lucky. Once I'm more financially stable I'll probably be joining PS again. Until then I'll just enviously watch for spoilers! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Still no spoilers yet for January's box??? 
Popsugar doesn't release spoilers and it's way too early for anyone to have received their Jan box. Should be a spoiler late next week I suspect.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Cres /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ohh another item to my wishlist: a water decanter with an infuser in it. I just bought a tumbler at bed bath and beyond yesterday that has an infuser in it and I love it! you can put fruit/ cucumbers/ etc in the infuser part without mucking up your straw when you drink!! I would love a water decanter for my fridge like this or maybe another tumbler....oh please????

Oooh, good call on the infuser pitcher! I'd love to get one of those. A nice dishwasher safe glass one hopefully:)

Quote: Originally Posted by EevieK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They responded earlier today (Super quick at replying!) and sad they'll be refunding my card. I'm still overdrawn until then, but that's life haha. College is so expensive! I'm really glad they took the charge off, especially reading that another MUT lady wasn't as lucky. Once I'm more financially stable I'll probably be joining PS again. Until then I'll just enviously watch for spoilers! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm a university student so I feel your pain! Maybe for now you can just swap for your favourite PS items:)

The 3for2 deal was still going on so I did end up getting the next 3 months. My husband has been doing our budget so he's going to kill me when he sees 85 dollars coming out, but when you get a month free - it makes the most fiscal sense, right?

Here's to hoping PS feels reeeally bad that so many people hated their boxes and the next 3 are really stellar
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by EevieK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh my goodness, I am freaking out right now. I heard about the "3FOR2" code today from a friend and went onto the PS site to check it out. I entered the code, and instead of clicking "Apply" button I cliked on "Submit". I ended up purchasing a 3-month subscription (I recently ended my subscription to PS), and since I just paid for this semester's classes, my account is WAAAY overdrawn. 

Gulp.

I just contacted PS...I hope their customer service responds quickly to e-mails. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Glad you got your problem solved.  I guess I did the same thing - I was glad that the code was applied and the system did didn't offer me a chance to verify and the charge went through in one second with no verification option. Luckily I wanted the same credit card I had last used on the Holiday box and not the card I had been using.  They need to fix that problem and create a confirmation screen.  POPSUGAR, are you listening? 

Quote: Originally Posted by artlover13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Glad you got your problem solved.  I guess I did the same thing - I was glad that the code was applied and the system did didn't offer me a chance to verify and the charge went through in one second with no verification option. Luckily I wanted the same credit card I had last used on the Holiday box and not the card I had been using.  They need to fix that problem and create a confirmation screen.  POPSUGAR, are you listening? 

Yeah I'm a little surprised there's no confirmation screen too. I wasn't sure if my code worked properly so I had to go back to the Account screen to see how much I was billed.

Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I'm a little surprised there's no confirmation screen too. I wasn't sure if my code worked properly so I had to go back to the Account screen to see how much I was billed.
I actually tried to use the code last week and the page reset. I didn't know if the transaction went through and emailed them.  I never received an email reply as to whether or not the transaction went through. After a week I was confident it was a computer glitch but still received no reply.  They have a good product but really don't seem to have it together with customer service. 

Just got 3 months for the price of 2 for my daughter in college. Even when is not fantastic, for less than $27 is a heck of a care package.  (Also got the Groupon 3 months deal for $37 for Taste Guru gluten free boxes - great price

)

Free subscription box while in college would have been so amazing! I'll have to remember that idea when my kids gets closer

Quote: Originally Posted by wisconsin gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Free subscription box while in college would have been so amazing! I'll have to remember that idea when my kids gets closer
Yes, there are always great deals on Groupon or LivingSocial for PIJON, Love with Food and other great subs for college kids, too!  

That's a sad picture compared to other months.
Yeah. I agree. I actually thought the box was okay, but it sure doesn't look so great in the picture. I think it's the lack of a large sized item. The bracelet was the big ticket item and it just looks kind of puny.

Quote: Originally Posted by northwest22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah. I agree. I actually thought the box was okay, but it sure doesn't look so great in the picture. I think it's the lack of a large sized item. The bracelet was the big ticket item and it just looks kind of puny.
Haha I soo thought the same thing. I'm all "aww poor lonely box" 

Latest posts

Back