POPSUGAR Must Have January 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm a little annoyed at myself. I had signed up for three months (Oct-Dec) with a $10 off code, and it worked out to about $30.81 a month. Not terrible. I canceled after the price hike, because I really wasn't super excited about any of the boxes (although looking back on each, I have definitely used all items). 

I vowed never to renew, because of the lack of excitement. 

Then the 3for2 code came out. That worked out to each month being $28.95. Darn close to the first deal I was okay with spending. I re-subbed. ARGHHHH. 

I think I need to stay away from spoilers though. I think this is one sub that spoiling yourself on really ruins it. I spoil myself on everything else and am still excited about it, so let's see what January holds, non spoiled! 

And if somehow not spoiling myself makes me love this sub... then hopefully there's another deal that will make the sub ~30 each month when mine is up =oP

oh, and let's not forget:

--a neon rubber LED-flashing giant watch.
Hahahahahhahahaha. I laugh at every post that references this gem.

I cancelled after the December box. I just wasn't into it. While I LOVE NCLA products, it was all too holiday-ish for me.  I gave a bunch of it away but the bracelet did come in handy for a party I went to.

Side note, is anyone else finding it really hard to post on MUT the last few weeks? Seems like my keyboard has some sort of delay but only on this site. Im using an ipad.

Quote: Originally Posted by northwest22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Side note, is anyone else finding it really hard to post on MUT the last few weeks? Seems like my keyboard has some sort of delay but only on this site. Im using an ipad.
Yes, that happens to me here too!  Like it takes forever for what I type to show up...

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I couldn't agree more. Granted, I had an issue with my box not arriving and they sent me another one no questions asked. The issue I have with them is that I am used to being able to communicate with companies through facebook, and I feel like they do not run their facebook properly. It always seems weird and quiet, as if no one in particular is running it and like it's more of an after-thought. Not a lot of customers engage on their facebook and if they do, it's an unanswered complaint. While their customer service is excellent, I'd like to see them be more interactive with their subscribers, Like Birchbox and Ipsy are.
Ditto. I judge a lot of companies based on their FB pages too. To me, it really says whether they care or not.

If the 3for2 is still going on when I get paid this Friday, I'll get the Jan box. Otherwise, I think i'm cancelling.

I would love a FitBit type bracelet as the big ticket item for January's box.

Then they can add smaller items like handcream, lip balm or lip scrub, teas, and I would be a very happy girl!

Quote: Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love a fitbit, and with a new Force just released, maybe PS could get some of the older ones for a good price.

Quote: Originally Posted by MoiSurtout /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love a fitbit, and with a new Force just released, maybe PS could get some of the older ones for a good price.

I too would love that!

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I too would love that!
I already have one but could certainly gift it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All I hope for is NO UNUSABLE FAKE "GIFT CARDS" Paaaalleeasee! 
worship.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by xolalaox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  December's box was my first and I was fairly certain it'd be my last, but I figured I'd give it one more shot. So crossing my fingers that this is a good one! I'd love a New Years resolution themed box! Something to get organized (planner, calendar, stationary, etc.), a healthy snack, a nice book, cute warm headband for being outside, a nice water bottle, and maybe something to pamper ourselves with!

That sounds like the PERFECT box! I love planners, and although I did already purchase a small one to keep at my desk, I'd love another for my purse! And a good book would be absolutely awesome. I wouldn't mind a scarf rather than headband but anything cozy to keep warm would be nice!

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I too would love that!
Funny, I was about to pick up a FitBit and I stopped myself when I  had the thought to wait until the PopSugar January box arrives. Let's see if I am psychic or it's just wishful thinking. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't like how PS kept encouraging subscribers to upgrade before the price increase THEN turn around and give tons of coupon codes!!! What's up with that?!! Way to be good to your faithful, loyal customers!!

I too would love that!
Funny, I was about to pick up a FitBit and I stopped myself when I  had the thought to wait until the PopSugar January box arrives. Let's see if I am psychic or it's just wishful thinking. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ooohh I hope you're psychic! 

Yes I need a new fit bit! Mine is almost 3 years old and looks like it's going to crack...

Back