POPSUGAR Must Have January 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh another item to my wishlist: a water decanter with an infuser in it. I just bought a tumbler at bed bath and beyond yesterday that has an infuser in it and I love it! you can put fruit/ cucumbers/ etc in the infuser part without mucking up your straw when you drink!! I would love a water decanter for my fridge like this or maybe another tumbler....oh please????

It's now January 1st and they still have November's pictures up on their Facebook page. Still no official apology or response about the fact that so many people hated their boxes. 

I'm reeeeally on the fence now about whether to continue.

It's now January 1st and they still have November's pictures up on their Facebook page. Still no official apology or response about the fact that so many people hated their boxes.  I'm reeeeally on the fence now about whether to continue.
Same here... A lot of other boxes are looking mighty nice at this point, so I'm debating on trying a different one. :-(

Quote: Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here... A lot of other boxes are looking mighty nice at this point, so I'm debating on trying a different one. :-(

Ditto. I made a list of my Sub Boxes Wish List and I could try out a few others or give PS another shot. I didn't hate my December box as much as some, but the poor communication is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Cres /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ohh another item to my wishlist: a water decanter with an infuser in it. I just bought a tumbler at bed bath and beyond yesterday that has an infuser in it and I love it! you can put fruit/ cucumbers/ etc in the infuser part without mucking up your straw when you drink!! I would love a water decanter for my fridge like this or maybe another tumbler....oh please????

I was just checking out these Flavour It Glass Fruit-Infuser Water Bottles on Groupon (2 for $17.99) and thinking how awesome it would be to get something like that in my box! Great minds think alike :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That would make me soooo happy. This is only my second PS box, and I'm dying to see what it holds! I was happy with last month's but I could see that many many others were disappointed. Hopefully they try to really wow us this month to make up for it!?!

Oh my goodness, I am freaking out right now. I heard about the "3FOR2" code today from a friend and went onto the PS site to check it out. I entered the code, and instead of clicking "Apply" button I cliked on "Submit". I ended up purchasing a 3-month subscription (I recently ended my subscription to PS), and since I just paid for this semester's classes, my account is WAAAY overdrawn. 

Gulp.

I just contacted PS...I hope their customer service responds quickly to e-mails. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's now January 1st and they still have November's pictures up on their Facebook page. Still no official apology or response about the fact that so many people hated their boxes.  I'm reeeeally on the fence now about whether to continue.
Ditto here too. Maybe is been busy, but I'm looking forward to the release of their dec box which will then have all the reviews to go with it. I'm not giving up on them, but yeah, I looked around too, what other boxes...

Quote: Originally Posted by Rachel S /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just checking out these Flavour It Glass Fruit-Infuser Water Bottles on Groupon (2 for $17.99) and thinking how awesome it would be to get something like that in my box! Great minds think alike :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That would make me soooo happy. This is only my second PS box, and I'm dying to see what it holds! I was happy with last month's but I could see that many many others were disappointed. Hopefully they try to really wow us this month to make up for it!?!
ohhh that is a good deal! i have been overall happy with my boxes. what i dont use myself i gift. works out well. i do think they need to step it up  bit though considering the price hike and all.

Oh my goodness, I am freaking out right now. I heard about the "3FOR2" code today from a friend and went onto the PS site to check it out. I entered the code, and instead of clicking "Apply" button I cliked on "Submit". I ended up purchasing a 3-month subscription (I recently ended my subscription to PS), and since I just paid for this semester's classes, my account is WAAAY overdrawn.  Gulp. I just contacted PS...I hope their customer service responds quickly to e-mails. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
. I wouldn't worry- Im sure PS will honor the discount if you explained the mishap.

Quote: Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wouldn't worry- Im sure PS will honor the discount if you explained the mishap.
Actually, I don't want to be a negative Nancy, but in the past something similar happened to another MUT lady and they pretty much told her "too bad so sad, nothing we can do, enjoy your boxes".

Quote: Originally Posted by EevieK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh my goodness, I am freaking out right now. I heard about the "3FOR2" code today from a friend and went onto the PS site to check it out. I entered the code, and instead of clicking "Apply" button I cliked on "Submit". I ended up purchasing a 3-month subscription (I recently ended my subscription to PS), and since I just paid for this semester's classes, my account is WAAAY overdrawn. 

Gulp.

I just contacted PS...I hope their customer service responds quickly to e-mails. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I did that same thing last year trying out a 6 month code.  I asked for my money back and they refunded my credit card. 

I commented on their facebook page ....I honestly did not think I would get a reply lol

I said something along the lines "Cover page is still November? Does anyone run this site?" and that I wanted to know when they start shipping-this will be my first popsugar!

OH, and I'm Cendy by the way...this is my first post   
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Actually, I don't want to be a negative Nancy, but in the past something similar happened to another MUT lady and they pretty much told her "too bad so sad, nothing we can do, enjoy your boxes".
Ya I remember that. They have been really hit or miss for me. The way their "customer service" works is so bizarre.

Quote: Originally Posted by Fg2GrL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I commented on their facebook page ....I honestly did not think I would get a reply lol

I said something along the lines "Cover page is still November? Does anyone run this site?" and that I wanted to know when they start shipping-this will be my first popsugar!

OH, and I'm Cendy by the way...this is my first post   
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome Cendy! Someone is doing something over there b/c they finally replaced the sold out holiday box ad on their site with a new video... 

Quote: Originally Posted by kristab94 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  With all the candles we've gotten, this is on my wish list. http://www.dlcompany.com/Skull-Snuffer--Silver_p_136.html

Not something I would buy for myself, but would be neat to get in a box I thought. 
DL & Co. is AMAZING. They're products are super expensive but they are packaged like they are being given to a queen. The scents are so unique too! I have the Cassis Parlour Candle as well as the black Dahlia candle and they are both downright luxurious. The snuffer is super gorgeous I'd love to get one of those!

I saw the video, a lot of products are shown so quickly. I thought it was a good video though. Wish I saw a little bit more on how they love and listen to their customers...

Latest posts

Back