PopSugar Must Have January 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really glad I have a second Jan box on the way. I've been using the ultra repair on my super cracked heels twice a day and it like a magic cure. One heel looks and feels perfect and soft and the other heel looks 80% improved. I've spent so much time and money trying to fix my dry/cracked heels I'm amazed this is working.

This is why I love Popsugar, it's often the item I care about the least that ends up being my true "must have."

I'm really glad I have a second Jan box on the way. I've been using the ultra repair on my super cracked heels twice a day and it like a magic cure. One heel looks and feels perfect and soft and the other heel looks 80% improved. I've spent so much time and money trying to fix my dry/cracked heels I'm amazed this is working.

This is why I love Popsugar, it's often the item I care about the least that ends up being my true "must have."
Ooh, I am totally going to try this on my feet! I used my Keep Cup for peach iced tea today, how versatile!

I also have a difficult time with cracked heels. A good cream works wonders, so true! But the best $30 I ever spent was buying a micro pedi, it virtually sands down the callus on your heels and the cream will keep it soft and stop it from getting that layer that could crack again. I bought mine at costco, But they also have them at Amazon on sale. http://www.amazon.com/Emjoi-Micro-Pedi-Battery-Operated-Remover/dp/B005BG5CK6/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Ummmmm......What pink brush?
the wet brush, I have long hair and so does my DD - it's the best brush - none of the other ones like tangle teaser have worked well perhaps b/c we have fine hair....you can get at target or Amazon, def worth it if you have long hair!!

I emailed 3 times and ignored still. I think I should give up. I just keep getting the please update your credit card within 3 days nonsense. I'm guessing they just don't care enough when it's free.
try Facebook, my box was here the next day - I thought it was an April Fool's joke!

it's just a bummer and a waste of time having to chase PS to receive a box, had I never contacted them even about pre-VIP boxes, I would not have rec'd a box all starting with the "new website" issues as previously it had all been fine!

btw, if anyone who bought NM LE box wants a dust bag + box for the clutch, Clare V is charging $5 to cover cost of mailing them out - I suppose I should really post in NM thread, oops!

I just got my box today (ordered during half off promo).

Overall i really like the box, just minor preference downsides...

Keepcup is nice, but i have small hands. It's hard for me to wrap my hands around with a strong grip.

Towel, i guess i missed the memo on the microfiber chamois gym towel trend (we got a similar concept towel in bespoke sweat box). I dont know if i will take it to the gym though, just something about natural fibers is more comforting to me and feels less weird on my fingers.

Temp tattoos look like a fun gift and the granola, beanie, and cream are definitely welcome and well received :)

Overall another very nicely curated well rounded box

I also have a difficult time with cracked heels. A good cream works wonders, so true! But the best $30 I ever spent was buying a micro pedi, it virtually sands down the callus on your heels and the cream will keep it soft and stop it from getting that layer that could crack again. I bought mine at costco, But they also have them at Amazon on sale. http://www.amazon.com/Emjoi-Micro-Pedi-Battery-Operated-Remover/dp/B005BG5CK6/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t
there is a new version too, there is a link on that page! what makes heels start to crack?

mine were always soft then one day they cracked - I used to get pedicures/reflexology a lot and then I had kids and not so many anymore! I always wondered if it was from them using that razor tool thing!

I ordered it as a gift subscription, so that way it wouldn't renew. I also referred myself when signing up so that way I get a free box on my initial one. I got the confirmation it went through, I haven't checked that email yet for anything else. I am still waiting on a response on my email form the about my my Rue La La vouchers that don't work so who knows with them. 
Did you get a response about your vouchers?  Was it the voucher for the November box?  I just tried tonight to redeem my voucher and get a message that it is out of stock.

I love this box and am happy to have a second one on the way because my teenage daughter watched me open it and poached the hat real quick! The FAB cream is great! Even though I have 7,543 korean skincare products, I've been reaching for this for my face since it absorbs instantly and takes any irritation or redness away! Convert here. The tattoos are too you my for me and I have real ones so kind d gets those. Loving the gym towel as a face towel. It absorbs the water with no wiping which is nice.

Did you get a response about your vouchers?  Was it the voucher for the November box?  I just tried tonight to redeem my voucher and get a message that it is out of stock.
you have to go through email and Facebook.  They said they would send me a November box, I replied that I had two codes listed, no response back. 

So to answer, yes I got a response after forcing them to talk to me, and yeah, the Nov. Vouchers. Ahh, no more vouchers for PS. 

I love this box and am happy to have a second one on the way because my teenage daughter watched me open it and poached the hat real quick! The FAB cream is great! Even though I have 7,543 korean skincare products, I've been reaching for this for my face since it absorbs instantly and takes any irritation or redness away! Convert here. The tattoos are too you my for me and I have real ones so kind d gets those. Loving the gym towel as a face towel. It absorbs the water with no wiping which is nice.
My daughter nabbed the entire contents of my 2nd box! 

I just received shipping notification on my half-off January box.  It departed from Sacramento today, but it's not scheduled to get to me until February 4th!?!  Hopefully, it will move a little faster than that :blink2:

I received my half price box today. I purchased it for the fab cream since its been my hg face cream and has helped my son's face too. I loved the box way more then I expected! I debated about keeping the sub for the Feb box but I did end up canceling. I was hoping to get a code for it again but I'm okay with my choice on canceling.

I really love this box. I ordered 2 (one with 3 month subscription code - $26, and one half off), and I feel like it's more than paid for itself. I love the cup, love the FAB, always love eye masks, adored the hat (and now I can gift one!), love the granola. I haven't tried the tattoos yet, but I will - at music festivals!

Latest posts

Back