PopSugar Must Have January 2015 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for all of you savvy ladies,

I stopped subbing from Popsugar before they did the overhaul on their website. Right after I unsubbed I reached the referral mark where I'm supposed to get a free box. I signed back up to get the December box, my question is how will I know if I'm getting my free referral box for January? Or should I email them to make sure they don't charge me? I just want to make sure my free box will carry over from the old website to the new one. 

Thanks!!
@@Soanders From what I understand, and from what's happened to me, if you are unsubbed and you still have referral boxes left (or you got them while unsubbed), you will have to pay for your first box when re-subscribing but all subsequent boxes will be your free referral boxes.

If we have to get a fitness item I would love a Fitbit type item to track my activity. I want a soft winter hat. Mukluk slippers. A gift card to hautelook. Simple jewel sterling stud earrings. A girl can dream....

It is a VERY rainy day here and I could really, really use a cute umbrella one of these months. I know a lot of people might not need one, especially if they are in a warm state, but this hasn't stopped PS from sending gloves or scarves in the past. 

i need a spoiler.... I need to know what is in this box!!! Last month they released spoilers the very begining of the month...someone has to have a box by now??? Share your box with us....please!!!! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine says pending in the shipping status. I can't seem to do the back door tracking anymore. Guess they closed that loop.

Do you think there is any chance this could be included? It has the #musthavebox.

10895153_1597476123805401_1805416896_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think there is any chance this could be included? It has the #musthavebox.

10895153_1597476123805401_1805416896_n.jpg
The kickstarter for this was just funded on 12/12/14, so they have not been produced yet. However, after reading the kickstarter page this is an awesome product and I would totally buy one (or want one in my PSMH box!!) when they are released in spring!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible spoiler?

I know I'm new here but I just got back from an event here in Vegas and they have attendees an exclusive popsugar box (perhaps not the Jan '15 one but hey.. Thought I'd share)

A Jack+Lucy beanie

Pink Keepcup 12oz

bodyart Shiney skin tattoos

nature Valley protein granola

Yoga hand towel

TogoSpa ice water eyes

First aid beauty fab ultra repair can

Thoughts?

Back