Popsugar Must Have July 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying not to resub for July. I am almost 100 percent positive that I will be too weak, and I will cave...but I'm TRYING.

That said, if I do, I would like some sunglasses (though I too have high cheekbones, and I need fairly large frames to not look ridiculous).

I'm always up for pens! But, they need to be clickytop!

A translucent powder for setting, so necessary in the summer for me, and I"m running low on mine. 

Something for the skin with tea tree, aloe, etc. Soothing for all the various summer skin issues. A good toner, or facial mist. 

Cooling foot cream! And maybe a pedicure kit or something like that. 

A dvd of a cute movie.

A pretty colored liquid or gel eyeliner.

Maybe a gift voucher for some flip flops or something??

I'm definitely waiting on a better code. They have had codes almost every month this year, so I have faith. If no codes show up, I'll wait for a spoiler/someone to get their box before I decide. They've been good lately but I have to really love the boxes to pay full price!

I would love to see a really beautiful piece of jewelry, maybe in silver or white gold. I think we haven't had a truly nice piece in a monthly box since December? I don't count the wish necklace, since it's not meant to be kept after it falls off. I'm also hoping for a code or a good spoiler soon!

I would love if PopSugar would include a universal (usb) backup battery for cell phones. I used to have a phone with a removable back so I could just carry an extra charged battery with me, but now that I have an iPhone I can't do that anymore. It would be good for emergencies and convenient if I am away from a charging source for too long. I feel like the "tech" category is pretty much ignored so I would like to see a little more of it. Nice headphones would be appreciated too. Neither of these items are particularly "summery" though.

I would be thrilled if they could somehow send out the new Benefit Push Up liners this month. It's a long shot, but they have worked with Benefit before, so it's a possibility. I agree with those that have said they are hoping for jewelry. Just nothing too gaudy or tacky please! I really like when we get delicate/simple pieces. I would really like a ring from them at some point, but that would create sizing issues (unless we were allowed to select our sizes beforehand which would be a logistical nightmare).

I wonder if they could send us sparklers in the mail? Probably not, and we wouldn't get our boxes until after the 4th, but I like the idea!

Another idea: a setting spray, something along the lines of Urban Decay All Nighter. I think that would be a great item for summer since my makeup tends to melt off after a few hours.

I would love if PopSugar would include a universal (usb) backup battery for cell phones. I used to have a phone with a removable back so I could just carry an extra charged battery with me, but now that I have an iPhone I can't do that anymore. It would be good for emergencies and convenient if I am away from a charging source for too long. I feel like the "tech" category is pretty much ignored so I would like to see a little more of it. Nice headphones would be appreciated too. Neither of these items are particularly "summery" though.

I would be thrilled if they could somehow send out the new Benefit Push Up liners this month. It's a long shot, but they have worked with Benefit before, so it's a possibility. I agree with those that have said they are hoping for jewelry. Just nothing too gaudy or tacky please! I really like when we get delicate/simple pieces. I would really like a ring from them at some point, but that would create sizing issues (unless we were allowed to select our sizes beforehand which would be a logistical nightmare).

I wonder if they could send us sparklers in the mail? Probably not, and we wouldn't get our boxes until after the 4th, but I like the idea!

Another idea: a setting spray, something along the lines of Urban Decay All Nighter. I think that would be a great item for summer since my makeup tends to melt off after a few hours.
Love all these ideas. I vote you curate this month's box!

Pretty sure this would be the PERFECT box! Love the battery phone charger idea especially!

I feel like the "tech" category is pretty much ignored so I would like to see a little more of it. 
That's because there's no tech category, just 'beauty, fashion, home, fitness, and food.' i hate that tech stuff seems to only be in men's boxes, as if women don't have phones or computers.

It's one of the reasons I was irritated with Birchbox. Women get 'Food' and men get 'Gadgets'. Because women don't have electronics and men don't eat, apparently. 

@Kayess  I have an iPhone and I use a Mophie.  It looks like a case around your phone but it is actually a backup battery. I love it!!!

Sparklers would be so cute! Not sure if they could send that in the mail, though.

That's because there's no tech category, just 'beauty, fashion, home, fitness, and food.' i hate that tech stuff seems to only be in men's boxes, as if women don't have phones or computers.

It's one of the reasons I was irritated with Birchbox. Women get 'Food' and men get 'Gadgets'. Because women don't have electronics and men don't eat, apparently. 
It's really too bad, because if there was some tech representation, I'd be subscribed every month. Instead, I've only bought about half of the months I've known about POPSUGAR.

I was pretty sure they labeled the silly microfiber screen wipe they sent out ages ago as a "tech" item when the box was much newer and they might have labeled the touchscreen gloves the same way. That's disappointing though; I guess I just imagined the category since it SHOULD be there! To be fair, there really aren't that many tech items they can include that suit everyone's needs so it would hard to make it a regular addition.

Did anyone else get a shipment notification today?? I was extremely surprised to see it so early! The delivery estimate was originally listed as June 30 but has since shifted to July 8th. The strangest part is that it shipped from NY...I live in Washington (state) so I've never had a PS box ship from there. It is a whopping 3.8 lbs. I am intrigued!

Wow. Already? I have been getting this box since Jan 2013 and only missed one (the awful April 2013).  Also every LE one since then as well. I am either getting a little burnt out in general or maybe just this box.  Thinking I won't be getting it (unless a great code comes out and I cave). Curious to see what everyone gets.

3.8 ... we can probably count out a fitness ball or a book, so I have no idea what that could be.  

I was pretty sure they labeled the silly microfiber screen wipe they sent out ages ago as a "tech" item when the box was much newer and they might have labeled the touchscreen gloves the same way. That's disappointing though; I guess I just imagined the category since it SHOULD be there! To be fair, there really aren't that many tech items they can include that suit everyone's needs so it would hard to make it a regular addition.

Did anyone else get a shipment notification today?? I was extremely surprised to see it so early! The delivery estimate was originally listed as June 30 but has since shifted to July 8th. The strangest part is that it shipped from NY...I live in Washington (state) so I've never had a PS box ship from there. It is a whopping 3.8 lbs. I am intrigued!
SERIOUSLY? I can't believe your box would ship from NY, when I live in NY and they insist on shipping from California or Kentucky!

Back