Popsugar Must Have July 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on the bright side i now get 3 months free when i sign back up with my regular account so guess that makes it worth it!  
How did you get that?! I want three months free! PSMH is my favorite sub box - but I've only caved and bought it twice because I feel like $40 is a little more than my budget can handle every month. But I did get April and June and LOVED them both!!! Problem is, I can't imagine NOT getting it next month! Its so fun!

How did you get that?! I want three months free! PSMH is my favorite sub box - but I've only caved and bought it twice because I feel like $40 is a little more than my budget can handle every month. But I did get April and June and LOVED them both!!! Problem is, I can't imagine NOT getting it next month! Its so fun!
I always cancel and make a new account using my referral code from my original account.

I still have the tote- it's my spare boat tote!! I still use the RGB polish too...best nude polish EVER!!

I actually used my July 2012 tote bag today! I love the fact that it's zippered.

In referral news, I think I'm one referral away from getting three free months. Hmm. I might have to do the refer-myself thing one of these days. I've been unsubscribed for a while, but I could be convinced to resub if it meant a few free months.

I actually used my July 2012 tote bag today! I love the fact that it's zippered.

In referral news, I think I'm one referral away from getting three free months. Hmm. I might have to do the refer-myself thing one of these days. I've been unsubscribed for a while, but I could be convinced to resub if it meant a few free months.
yeah i will have to pay full price next month and reopen my original account so i can get the 3 months free if only i could get 5 more referrals before that... lol

I'm just hoping it doesn't suck. Birthday month boxes that suck are the worst.

I broke down and got the box with the refer5 coupon, I am terrified of missing out and I am about to go on vacation so I really just felt like I couldn't wait any longer

Back