Popsugar Must Have July 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I have my referral code ready to go to resub if there's a good code....or if the box is TDF. This is my FAVE box to get so I realllllly hope this month (and next month...my b-day month) are good boxes!

I caved and ordered July's box! I've been so good and haven't gotten PSMH boxes since March. I used the refer5 code. Fingers crossed this is a good one!!

I forgot I resubbed for Popsugar until I just saw the charge in my account today. I don't even know what email I used to sign back up? I have a few, and none of them are working to get logged in :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Now I need spoilers!!!

Hey ladies - my July box has arrived at the NY Fedex location, so maybe I'll get it sometime next week in IL (estimated delivery says 7/14 but that usually changes), 2.4lbs.

*I tracked by reference on FedEx because I'm stalking my box - PSMH site still shows 'processing' under my account.

Hey ladies - my July box has arrived at the NY Fedex location, so maybe I'll get it sometime next week in IL (estimated delivery says 7/14 but that usually changes), 2.4lbs.

*I tracked by reference on FedEx because I'm stalking my box - PSMH site still shows 'processing' under my account.
How do you track your reference?

No codes this month? Really? I know I'm going to order it because I always do...can't stand to miss out, but I hate that full price is $40. I might just break down and try the REFER5 again.

Go to fedex.com, click on track at the top of the page, click on track by reference number, type in your subscription number, fill in your country, and zip code. That should pull it up if it's available. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Go to fedex.com, click on track at the top of the page, click on track by reference number, type in your subscription number, fill in your country, and zip code. That should pull it up if it's available. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks! Didn't work for me.

You have to tell us what is inside! I'm dyeing to know, no spoilers from them yet!

Well I will keep an eye on the tracking 'til it shows up.  I've never been one of the first people to get my box, but if I am I will for sure share the contents!  As for now I'm just excited that it should be moving soon :)  so far all FedEx is telling me is that the NY location has the package, it hasn't left there yet.

PS just emailed me my tracking. Left NJ on 7/2 and isn't expected to be in Chicago until 7/14. Apparently the Pony Express gets a three day weekend too.

Got my tracking from PSMH. Says it will be in OH from NY Friday the 11, hopefully that changes it doesn't take that long to get here from NY LOL

I got my tracking from PS & it's due to arrive next Friday- mine weighs 2.4 lbs! I'm really hoping for a high end sunscreen- I would Luv to see a full size coola in our box & of course hoping for the coveted midi ring :)

Mods can we get an FAQ on these PS threads for tracking via reference on FedEx?

It's asked on almost every thread and page know shipping starts. It kinda drives me nuts to see it 14millions times.

Other faqs: are there spoilers like birch/ipsy? Generally no but sometimes

Discount codes, where to find, etc.

Address Shipping via NY & Cali

Others can chime in with their faqs, I've been in the sun all day and fought the pre hurricane supermarket panic so my brain is a bit wiped out. (Oh and it's just going to rain here but people act like we're going to lose civilization tomorrow). :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So how does the referral thing work? 

Do they autoship?

I reactivated my account, and it has a referral credit, but then the charge is pending on my account. 

So did I not get the credit since my account was not actively subbed? Anyone know how this works? 

I looked at the FAQ on popsugar and it didn't help at all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back