Popsugar Must Have July 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm.I wonder if that is actually referring to the July box. It would be great if it really were valued at over $100.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so delighted to have found this thread! I kept looking for a July one, but must still be using the new site incorrectly.

Did someone say their July box shipped already? That's so weird. Don't we have until the end of the month to cancel before the next month if we want?

I've gotten sunglasses in all my other boxes, and none of them seem to fit me right, so I'm voting against those. I'm hoping for a nice outdoor serving pitcher, silver jewelry (maybe earrings, we never seem to get those), anything tech, anything fitness or healthful eating related (I need the motivation) would love flip flops, but they couldn't find ones that fit everyone, some lip product with spf, a wallet, gift card to the flower sub Bouqs.

Just random ideas I guess.....

OH NO!! I just realized after reading through some of the comments--I got a second June box! False alarm. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I accidentally ordered with the $10 off three month subscription coupon code a few days ago. I thought I hit apply but I must have hit "order now" instead because I got a confirmation screen after I clicked.

I was annoyed but I figured $10 off three months was better than nothing. I didn't even think about them sending me a second June box! Obviously they hadn't sold out yet so duh that's what they would do. I forgot they removed the box to opt into the waitlist. Ugh, I was already upset I accidentally ordered and now I am getting dupe boxes. I wish I had at least realized this in time to send it to someone else. Boo. 

It says the box value is over $100
Hmmm.I wonder if that is actually referring to the July box. It would be great if it really were valued at over $100.
Thanks for sharing! This makes me really curious. Maybe, like someone said earlier, this box is particularly stellar and that's why no coupon codes are floating around yet. I wouldn't mind an awesome box with a code though.
Looks like they gave them the May box and a bunch of Simple Skin Care samples.

http://veepeejay.com/2014/06/simple-skincare-kind-city-skin-tour.html

Still curious if we'll see Simple in the July or future boxes. 

Simple just came out with a new moisturizer a few months back called Ultra-Light Gel Moisturizer, I wonder if this will be an added extra since you can purchase it at most drug stores. Similar to when they included the Dial body wash a few months back....

I would like to see a piece of jewelry like an anklet or charm bracelet. A yoga mat would be a neat addition as well. Flip flops would be amazing as that is all I ever seem to wear but it would be a nightmare for them... Sunglasses would be a bust for me since I wear prescription glasses and we all know how annoying that is, lol. I would really love to see an expensive waterproof mascara such as the Better Than Sex mascara <3. I also have grown tired of the snacks they are sending lately. They all seem to be chip type products and I would really like to get a bakery item or a unique candy.

I'm going to try my hardest to not look at spoilers, as I try every month... I would truly like to be surprised.

It seems, from reading various threads, that MANY of us have July birthdays. I'm hoping my box arrives around that time... I've never gotten a Pop Sugar box that I didn't like and I'm hoping that the July box will be SUPER for everyone's tastes.
All in all, it's  usually a huge surprise to me ( I skip spoilers). 

Simple just came out with a new moisturizer a few months back called Ultra-Light Gel Moisturizer, I wonder if this will be an added extra since you can purchase it at most drug stores. Similar to when they included the Dial body wash a few months back....

I would like to see a piece of jewelry like an anklet or charm bracelet. A yoga mat would be a neat addition as well. Flip flops would be amazing as that is all I ever seem to wear but it would be a nightmare for them... Sunglasses would be a bust for me since I wear prescription glasses and we all know how annoying that is, lol. I would really love to see an expensive waterproof mascara such as the Better Than Sex mascara <3. I also have grown tired of the snacks they are sending lately. They all seem to be chip type products and I would really like to get a bakery item or a unique candy.

I'm going to try my hardest to not look at spoilers, as I try every month... I would truly like to be surprised.
I would also love flip flops. I am meh on sunglasses but I am actually pretty surprised they haven't been included yet (except in the LE boxes). I assume they will include them in a summer box, quite possibly this year. Mascara related, I am curious about those clear mascara topcoats that make your mascara waterproof. Great for the pool since mascara is my one must have in public makeup.

I do not mind the chip type products and they are usually unique, but I would enjoy something different. I think some kind of drink mixer or baked good would be a nice change of pace. I really liked the month with the rice krispie treats, so I would not mind something similar. A popsicle mold would be fun too.

I do NOT want sunscreen since I am almost never in the sun partially due to the way sunscreen feels.

OH NO!! I just realized after reading through some of the comments--I got a second June box! False alarm. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I accidentally ordered with the $10 off three month subscription coupon code a few days ago. I thought I hit apply but I must have hit "order now" instead because I got a confirmation screen after I clicked.

I was annoyed but I figured $10 off three months was better than nothing. I didn't even think about them sending me a second June box! Obviously they hadn't sold out yet so duh that's what they would do. I forgot they removed the box to opt into the waitlist. Ugh, I was already upset I accidentally ordered and now I am getting dupe boxes. I wish I had at least realized this in time to send it to someone else. Boo.
I had the same problem (signed up a few days ago thinking I would get July but lo and behold there were still June boxes to ship). I emailed CS saying I didn't want the June box as I had already received one and would they please cancel my order or switch it to June. Apparently that's too difficult for them but they did offer to let me return it and sent a return label so that's what I'll do.

i just caved and bought this which is all bad because i got FFF because  i didnt get june and wasnt planning on getting july but because there has been no spoilers or discount codes i got intrigued lol

I had the same problem (signed up a few days ago thinking I would get July but lo and behold there were still June boxes to ship). I emailed CS saying I didn't want the June box as I had already received one and would they please cancel my order or switch it to June. Apparently that's too difficult for them but they did offer to let me return it and sent a return label so that's what I'll do.
LooseSeal, do you like to swap? If so, it might be worth holding on to the box. There are so many items in there that are highly sought after, the book, lotion, even the chips. And the towel is like swapping gold. Seriously, people are swapping the $20 towel for items worth three times that. Just a thought. Also, since the book is brand new and just out I think it would bring atleast $9 at a used book store. I sell my books all the time, so I notice stuff like that.

Of course, just sending it back would be easier, but not as fun. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Any original July 2012 subbers here? I just came across the Popsugar Summer tote in my closet today! I wish they hadn't printed the date on it!

Any original July 2012 subbers here? I just came across the Popsugar Summer tote in my closet today! I wish they hadn't printed the date on it!
Yes, I was. I remember the tote but have NO idea where mine might be. Oh, now I have to go look in my closets. I'm so OCD.

ETA-Found mine too!! Under 4 large Golden Tote totes in the top of my master closet where I keep the " good handbags". Wow, I'm proud of me for saving something for 2 years.

My Pop Sugar tote still has the tag on it with the little rope tie. I wonder if they're collectors' items yet, LOL? ( As if they ever will be, XD). 

If I had a need for this sort of thing, I'd totally use it even with the " Summer 2012" on it. I mean, people know we were around then...

Back