Popsugar Must Have June 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get it to work but I have subscribed in the past. Is there any way to get it to work for past subscribers? I hate these codes for new subscribers only. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just used a different e-mail address and the first letter of my first name instead of my full name.  Worked for me and a coworker--and two more referrals!

I can't get it to work but I have subscribed in the past. Is there any way to get it to work for past subscribers? I hate these codes for new subscribers only. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
If you cancel your subscription first, then go back and open a new subscription, it should work (it did for me).  Your current subscription has to be canceled first.

Code XL25K3Z works for $15 off Popsugar.  It only works for true new subscribers though - if you're logged into your account it won't work.  I just found that through some Googling - it's not my referral/affiliate links, but I don't know if it's someone else's (just FYI).
Wooo! Worked for me on one account and not on the other (I have two for two different e-mails), but, whatever, it worked!

Yippee! That code worked for my existing account. Just closed and logged right back in and used code. Thanks, laurenS!

Code XL25K3Z works for $15 off Popsugar.  It only works for true new subscribers though - if you're logged into your account it won't work.  I just found that through some Googling - it's not my referral/affiliate links, but I don't know if it's someone else's (just FYI).
MUT hero of the day!

I just used a different e-mail address and the first letter of my first name instead of my full name.  Worked for me and a coworker--and two more referrals!
Thank you so much it worked!! And to the awesome person who posted this code too. Thank you!! I love pop sugar just not at $40 lol.

PERFECT. Just signed up for the June box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used it too really happy thanks so much, Anyone know how you enter a refural if  someone signs up.  My friend wants to get a box too and I don't see anywhere to put a refural.

I just ordered the naturebox popsugar box just for the discount and now see someone posted one.  I knew I should have waited! lol

I have an odd question, but does anyone know if I paid for April, cancelled, got May for free from referrals, cancelled, but then got enough referrals for the 3 free box option, will they automatically open my account again like they did for May?

I used the code! THANKS! My sub just ended and I decided to do a month to month with coupons since it's cheaper. I used my referral code so now I have 2 referrals and can get a free box on my first account when I resign! SO HAPPY! I have stopped guessing what I want since it never works out for me. I am a pop sugar fan, so really anything will make me happy. 

Thank you.  I was able to use it under a different e-mail. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

YAY! It worked on mine! Thank you!!! <3 Now I have a reason to buy more makeup since my budget for this box is reduced!!!

so freakin excited.gif

I just used XL25K3Z and gifted myself a box on my already closed account and it worked just fine.

I used it too really happy thanks so much, Anyone know how you enter a refural if someone signs up. My friend wants to get a box too and I don't see anywhere to put a refural.
On your account you should be able to see your referral link--you can e-mail that to them.

Back