Popsugar Must Have June 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sub ended in May and I was debating paying full price. So happy I found this after months of not being able to use codes because of my prepaid sub. Thanks!!!!

I just used XL25K3Z and gifted myself a box on my already closed account and it worked just fine.
Worked for me too! I hope I don't get a May box though...I wasn't super into that one. I'd think that I've ordered late enough not to get one.

Worked for me too! I hope I don't get a May box though...I wasn't super into that one. I'd think that I've ordered late enough not to get one.
I double checked before checking out. At the top it said "Your first box will be the June Box" or something to that effect, so you should be all set :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had to open another account with a different email address and use that to get the code to work, even though I'd canceled my monthly subscription. My guess is that my sub was still reading as active because I'm getting the summer special edition box.

I've canceled my account before but I can't seem to figure out how to do it this time. All I see is to change my billing/shipping info and password.

I loved March and April boxes but really didn't like May and swore I would not order another but with $15 off I'm getting sucked in again...because what if June is a really great box? So yeah, I'm weak and signed up again...

I had to open another account with a different email address and use that to get the code to work, even though I'd canceled my monthly subscription. My guess is that my sub was still reading as active because I'm getting the summer special edition box.
Yep, if you're waiting on a special edition box it marks your account as active.  I was super annoyed when I first signed up that I signed up for a special edition box then a monthly so I couldn't use a code.  Had I realized and reversed the order I could have used the code but CS said there was nothing they could do when I asked.

Wanting: a complete filthy trashy novel, sea salt spray or some other textured hair product that's perfect for that tousled beachy hair, cute straw fedora, makeup product in a fun summer color & maybe some havianas...a gal can wish :)

YES! Thank you, it just worked for me! I cancelled after I got last months. I wish they'd just lower the price rather than having to cancel and resub with a code. But 24.95 is AWESOME!!

Code XL25K3Z works for $15 off Popsugar. It only works for true new subscribers though - if you're logged into your account it won't work. I just found that through some Googling - it's not my referral/affiliate links, but I don't know if it's someone else's (just FYI).

Just kidding, it does work if you're logged in, you just have to cancel your current subscription first.

I ended up using the code to buy a box. I love their summer season boxes most of all so I'd rather just buy one box a year during this time.

Thank you for the code!

Code XL25K3Z works for $15 off Popsugar.  It only works for true new subscribers though - if you're logged into your account it won't work.  I just found that through some Googling - it's not my referral/affiliate links, but I don't know if it's someone else's (just FYI).

Just kidding, it does work if you're logged in, you just have to cancel your current subscription first.
 It worked for me ..thank you !!!

thank you for code! it would not allow me to use code on my inactive/closed account for myself or as a gift sub, had to open brand new account as it said it was for new subs only……

Code XL25K3Z works for $15 off Popsugar.  It only works for true new subscribers though - if you're logged into your account it won't work.  I just found that through some Googling - it's not my referral/affiliate links, but I don't know if it's someone else's (just FYI).

Woooohooo thank you!!!

I'm wanting:

Turban headband/scarf

Wallet/coin purse

Earrings

Small vase for June blooms

Watermelon candy

No:

Nail polish

Lip products

Eyeshadow

Candles