Popsugar Must Have June 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wanting:

Turban headband/scarf

Wallet/coin purse

Earrings

Small vase for June blooms

Watermelon candy

No:

Nail polish

Lip products

Eyeshadow

Candles
Yes to watermelon candy if it's like those sour patch watermelon candies!!!

Did anyone see this on Instagram? Do you think they just mean the new box design or something more?

Screen Shot 2014-05-21 at 11.55.39 PM.png

Wow, very interesting:)

A purse? Ok! Those shoes look like Nine West, which I like!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind some cool jewelry (like the necklaces in the past), a really nice super big candle, a body scrub or body lotion fullsized from somebody like Laura Mercier, sunglasses from Victoria Beckham or Houseofharlow. I guess I really want the summer special edition box!?!?

I'm so excited the code worked. I ordered the June box in hopes if some awesome summer stuff for the beach.

I just realized that we haven't received any gift cards for a while- I like the idea of getting a GC to try out a new flower sub- I love Gerber daisys this time of year, they just look sooooo happy!!

Ha, when I saw that pic I was like whoopie, they changed the box.  Like not the contents just the box.  I better be wrong PS, remember it's my b-day later in June so make it good, MAKE IT GOOD!

Just signed back up with the code!!! I do NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT want shoes, especially heels.  Shoes are too unique to be able to pick out for a large group of people!

Yep!  I figure if I don't like the contents maybe I can swap for Nina's Fancy Box items or other stuff I do want...

Yep!  I figure if I don't like the contents maybe I can swap for Nina's Fancy Box items or other stuff I do want...

Nina who fancy box?  Never heard of that what .. please tell us  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think it's definitely going to have atleast one floral patterned item. I'm okay with that. I used to hate floral patterns, but oddly as I get older I'm starting to like them. Loooooooovvvved that bag a few months back. I also was an adamant hater of all things pink, but I'm starting to like it a bit more. What's happening to me?

Back