Popsugar Must Have June 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree too. There seems to be a lot less activity in the posts these says. I'm hoping that people will return once they get used to it. I still haven't figured some things out.
I actually still don't understand how to use the new site. It takes me about 6 steps to get to this forum.

Question...I have the Gorjana circle necklace from a few months back and its tarnishing? I thought it was gold, but apparently its not. Anyone else have this issue? Do you think popsugar will do anything to replace it?

Question...I have the Gorjana circle necklace from a few months back and its tarnishing? I thought it was gold, but apparently its not. Anyone else have this issue? Do you think popsugar will do anything to replace it?
I doubt Popsugar would do anything.  It would be better to contact Gorjana.  Or try polishing it and see if that helps?

I have found the Gorjana and Griffin items lacking in quality in general. I bought a necklace from them and only wore it to beach a couple of times, and it already chipped. Same with other items like the scarves, the threads come out easily

I have found the Gorjana and Griffin items lacking in quality in general. I bought a necklace from them and only wore it to beach a couple of times, and it already chipped. Same with other items like the scarves, the threads come out easily
I've had such great luck with Gorjana that I'm shocked to read this. That said, they have had really good customer service when I have placed orders from them, so I would send them an email and see if there is anything I can do.

The answer is yes. I have  5 necklaces from them 3 of which broke or tarnished.

If anyone is having issues with the new site, let me suggest this link: https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131802-definitive-guide-to-subscriptions-my-content-and-view-new-content/

This is a good link to show how to follow and keep track of content you want to follow similar to the old site.

It's definitely a transition, but now that I'm used to it, I don't mind it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm sure more people will start to filter back over time!
So much this!  The more I use the new forum, the more I get used to it.  I still miss the easy-photo-upload of the old mobile site, but I know a mobile app with that feature is one of the tech team's big priorities.

Add me to the new site haters. I use the new content link, but a lot of the times I will go there, read a thread then go back and all of my other unread threads have disappeared. I thought the layout would get better as I got used to it, but it has NOT!

Add me to the new site haters. I use the new content link, but a lot of the times I will go there, read a thread then go back and all of my other unread threads have disappeared. I thought the layout would get better as I got used to it, but it has NOT!
add me too.  I miss the popup at the bottom when there are new posts in a thread I already have opened and I really don't like that there's no picture thing at the top so I can just browse all of the pictures in the post when I just want to see stuff.

add me too.  I miss the popup at the bottom when there are new posts in a thread I already have opened and I really don't like that there's no picture thing at the top so I can just browse all of the pictures in the post when I just want to see stuff.
I miss the new posts and picture viewing option too.

I miss the new posts and picture viewing option too.
The picture option is greatly missed. The good news is, I complained about this in another thread and @@Director actually stepped in and said it is coming back soon!

I miss that feature too. That said, I usually just go to my "content I follow" page and it will tell me if something new is up on one of my followed threads. That link is here:

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=followed

Of all the changes on MUT, the followed threads page I will actually say has been improved in my opinion. It's easy to see how many posts there have been since I last saw the thread, mark as read without actually going to the thread, and see the latest post. You just click the little down arrow next to the thread name to see more info and get more functionality.

I had this happen to me too. On the left side of the screen, there are filters for that page. I realized it was filtering out threads that I already saw the last time I was on that page but didn't click on. If you adjust the filters, that won't happen again.

So much this!  The more I use the new forum, the more I get used to it.  I still miss the easy-photo-upload of the old mobile site, but I know a mobile app with that feature is one of the tech team's big priorities.

If anyone is having issues with the new site, let me suggest this link: https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131802-definitive-guide-to-subscriptions-my-content-and-view-new-content/

This is a good link to show how to follow and keep track of content you want to follow similar to the old site.

It's definitely a transition, but now that I'm used to it, I don't mind it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm sure more people will start to filter back over time!

The jewelry on their website is listed as gold plated.

My Gorjana plating started to wear away a few months ago. It was my favorite necklace for awhile. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> oh, well..Out with the old, in with the new!

I actually still don't understand how to use the new site. It takes me about 6 steps to get to this forum.
yeah drives me crazy. And I haven't figured out how to get to the posts I haven't read. I have to start over or at the end and go backwards. And I'm using the full site on mg phone because the mobile version makes me want to scream.

Latest posts

Back