Popsugar Must Have June 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah drives me crazy. And I haven't figured out how to get to the posts I haven't read. I have to start over or at the end and go backwards. And I'm using the full site on mg phone because the mobile version makes me want to scream.
Click the star or dot next to the thread title. That should take you to wherever you left off.

Click the star or dot next to the thread title. That should take you to wherever you left off.
For me when I do that it doesn't take me to where I left off, but instead just the last post which is not necessarily where I last read.

For me when I do that it doesn't take me to where I left off, but instead just the last post which is not necessarily where I last read.
Hmm that's weird. I wonder if it's something in the settings? I'll look into it.

Hi I was wondering how to use those promo codes, that are mostly for new subscribers.

Do I need a new email address to make it appear as first time subscriber? Do they not cross reference the shipping address and telephone numbers with the info that I used to use?

Any advice would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

Hi I was wondering how to use those promo codes, that are mostly for new subscribers.

Do I need a new email address to make it appear as first time subscriber? Do they not cross reference the shipping address and telephone numbers with the info that I used to use?

Any advice would be appreciated!!

Thanks!
Honestly, I've been able to use all of the 'new subscriber' codes lately with my usual log in. I just cancel & then when I go back to re-subscribe, I put the code in. 

I have seen a few people post that it won't work for them that way & in that case, I think you can just use a different e-mail address. As far as I know, they don't cross reference. 

Thanks so much Moderator!

(I couldnt figure out how to respond to your response, hence the new relay... :blush:  )

Hmmm, I guess I'm one of those unlucky ones.

It actually told me online that the particular promo code (REFER5) was for first time subscribers only. Maybe I'll try again next time!

I didn't even use the promo code for my real first time subscription, and felt like it's about time that I get discounts too :)

Hmm that's weird. I wonder if it's something in the settings? I'll look into it.
Yeah, for mobile it only goes to the last post posted.  It was the best they could do, but at least better than being sent to page 1!

Also, I've used 2 emails ever since they started having codes and I just gift a month to the other one each time.  Then the next time I switch the email sending the gift sub.  The codes always work and I never have to remember to cancel.

If anyone is having issues with the new site, let me suggest this link: https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131802-definitive-guide-to-subscriptions-my-content-and-view-new-content/

This is a good link to show how to follow and keep track of content you want to follow similar to the old site.

It's definitely a transition, but now that I'm used to it, I don't mind it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm sure more people will start to filter back over time!
I had lots of trouble signing in after the transition. It took weeks for me to sign in. My sign in didn't work for weeks, then suddenly it did. Still trying to learn this new system. 

Has anyone used this code recently successfully? I can't get it to work.
I can't either.  I remember there was some debate over whether it was only for new accounts or not.  Many people managed to get it to work anyway but maybe Popsugar fixed that?  I didnt try making a new account to find out.

Has anyone used this code recently successfully? I can't get it to work.
Any luck with this?  I cancelled my subscription and can't get the code to work.  Keeps saying "invalid".  I also tried a new email address to set up a new account.  :angry:

Latest posts

Back