Popsugar Must Have June 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nina Garcia Quarterly...I've never subscribed but the reviews are really good.  It's $100 I think
oh fancy  box is different than quarterly they are two different companies each has boxes. So ninas box is a quarterly box not from fancy box. I get ninas box and love it.

I think it's definitely going to have atleast one floral patterned item. I'm okay with that. I used to hate floral patterns, but oddly as I get older I'm starting to like them. Loooooooovvvved that bag a few months back. I also was an adamant hater of all things pink, but I'm starting to like it a bit more. What's happening to me?
Something floral works for me.  I love the blue tote!

Am I the only one who thinks those shoes are cute? The tote is too. I'd be cool with either but the chances of the shoes fitting properly would be slim.

I used the code, too; thanks!

I just started subscribing with the May box, which I liked but didn't love (LOVE the water bottle and chips; haven't used the workout dvd or sleep mask yet, and still figuring out if I like the perfume) and am super looking forward to the June one. I'd love a candle, scarf, little wallet or clutch, and some sweet summer candy.

I am so bummed I missed the window for the June code!! If I'm being honest, I HATE this new MuT layout, so I don't come on nearly as often :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I agree. I think a lot of users have abandoned the site. It makes me sad because I miss the excitement of my fellow popsugar subscribers.

I agree too. There seems to be a lot less activity in the posts these says. I'm hoping that people will return once they get used to it. I still haven't figured some things out.

I know it's sad... The new site really put my PS addiction into check- it's probably a good thing for me...lol! Even my hubs said something to me the other day... He even noticed my MUT absence- I think he likes it though... More attention for him..lol!

Back