PopSugar Must Have Luxury Edition Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i refreshed and this message is back up

Sorry! Thank you for your interest in purchasing our Must Have box. Our ability to place orders is temporarily unavailable. Our team of engineers are working hard to fix the issue, so please check back soon.

Ugh, this is awful. I really need to go to sleep, but I don't want to miss that box! If it's $100, there must be some great stuff in it.

Ya, mine is still spinning and when I opened the link in a second tab, it gave the error message.

Hopefully we can all get through soon!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Of course.. I can't resist lol. I clicked submit - now it's taking forever to process. We shall see!
Same here...it was beach balling for minutes saying the order was processing...then oops...I accidentally closed the window!!!!!

Did you get a confirmation email asap when your order went through? Did it ever go through? Now I am not sure if I purchased the box or not!!!! grrrr....

Originally Posted by krisashleigh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my goodness, I'm so irritated that it won't let me through to buy one! Also, I have a question. If you order this box, will you get the regular monthly box and this box if you have a subscription as well, or will you just get the luxury box? 
It's a separate box.  My account shows the normal monthly subscription and then this is totally separate.  Shipping date is "TBD".

I dont think its going through. Seems like a server issue -- probably overloaded. Can't log in to my account either. Boo! :/

My confirmation too a few minutes to arrive?  The page crashed when I ordered, but it went through. Here is what my account shows:

RECIPIENT
ORDERED
TYPE
STATUS
NEXT PAYMENT
MANAGE
SUBSCRIPTION: #23114

Nov 7, 2012
Luxury Edition
Active
n/a
Shipping
Shipments
Charged
Shipped On
Tracking
Holiday 2012 Luxury Edition
$106.00
Ships in December
TBD

I can log into my account, but I know it hasn't gone through because it's not shown in my purchases.

Hopefully they fix their servers soon! This is ridiuculous.

Yeah, my account doesn't have a record for the luxury box, so that's sad. ): Hopefully they fix this, really soon.

I just got it to go through! I opened a new window and refreshed, and ordered in it and that one went through just fine so I closed the other one.

So don't give up!

Just got mine! I've been obsessively refreshing for an hour now. All of a sudden it came up and went through. Merry Christmas to me!

Back