PopSugar Must Have Luxury Edition Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your order is complete! Your POPSUGAR Must Have Luxury Edition will be delivered soon. Thank you for ordering our Luxury Edition! We're so excited to share with you our most indulgent Must Have box yet. You will receive a confirmation email shortly, and we'll notify you when your Luxury Edition box is on its way!

YAY! It went through! Try right now guys.

Yay! Congrats everyone.

Between this and my Sephora order today, I'm definitely on a no buy until January for stuff for myself.

Mine went through perfectly fine! I hope i don't regret this 
wacko.gif

Finally got through! Not going to lie, I'm a little (okay, a lot) nervous about having spent $100 on this - hope its really good!

I know!

The thing is, I really do like the boxes I've gotten so far, and Sept was soooo good.

I already am getting the regular Nov & Dec boxes, so I'm curious to see how this one will differ from those.

I just caved. I hope I don't regret my lack of willpower! I have a trip to Disney I am meant to be planning for.

But, I figure that I always need a last minute gift or too if it feels like a lot with regular Dec box and this one.

I used Chrome to order (sometimes if website are blocked up, using different browsers helps)...don't ask me why---it just does haha..

I finally got through and was able to order! I hoping this is a larger box than a normal ox - which is pretty big in itself- but for $100.00 I'm expected 4x as much stuff or at least 4x as much in retail cost. ...I've been pretty happy with the past few boxes so I'm looking forward to it! 

What are you ladies hoping to see in the luxury box? I would LOVE some cute home decor or another bag! 

I know! I'll hang on to it till Christmas and hopefully be in such a good mood that it won't matter!  I will be pretty pissed though if it's items from the regular subscription service.  Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping santa is good to us this year
xmas.gif

Ya, I really really hope there is not overlap!

I have pretty high expectations, since it's double the price. I would imagine it'll be worth $200 instead of $100?

I mean, hopefully more, but as a base price.

I know! The thing is, I really do like the boxes I've gotten so far, and Sept was soooo good. I already am getting the regular Nov & Dec boxes, so I'm curious to see how this one will differ from those.
Same here! I hope it differs a lot lol! I wonder if they'll ship at the same time?

Caved and just ordered mine - yikes, talk about impulse buy!   Echoing everyone else, this had BETTER be worth it.

Now it's off to figure out which subs I'll be rearranging to fit this in....probably skipping Julep and Beauty Army for December at a minimum, maybe January as well.

Originally Posted by WanderlustinWA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Caved and just ordered mine - yikes, talk about impulse buy!   Echoing everyone else, this had BETTER be worth it.

Now it's off to figure out which subs I'll be rearranging to fit this in....probably skipping Julep and Beauty Army for December at a minimum, maybe January as well.
That's what I'm going to have to do. I don't really want to skip 5 months of Julep, but honestly, I probably should since I already have enough nail polish to literally last me through next year.

this is kind of neat but also a huge gamble i feel like (for me, personally, anyway) -  $100 to not know what im getting at all. their past boxes have looked really impressive though. i'll be keeping my eye on this thread around christmas :]

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

this is kind of neat but also a huge gamble i feel like (for me, personally, anyway) -  $100 to not know what im getting at all. their past boxes have looked really impressive though. i'll be keeping my eye on this thread around christmas :]
Exactly how I feel. A $100 on a box of unknown products is just too risky for me.

Back