PopSugar Must Have Luxury Edition Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't help myself.!!My sister sent me the link.Looking forward to this box..This is pretty much Christmas for me..I have gotten August and October PopSugar Boxes...Im thinking that it will be about a $300.00 value...Maybe some jewelry and bath products..They said 'Luxury'..Hopefully some nice makeup..or Gift Certificates..Im optimistic..

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

it's funny because i had the exact opposite reaction to everyone lol. the second i saw how much it was i was like "nope" with no hesitation. then again i'm a poor grad student and $100 pays for a loooot of food.
 I'm so with you on that!  I sub too much already, although tempting, I just can't do it.  I CAN exercise self control on this one. It's that $100 price that's scared me off!!  And that's great!!

Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oy yuy yuy.... I saw the email in my inbox this morning when I woke up and thought "no way - absolutely not" ....first thing I did when I got to work was sit down at my desk and order it. DAMN YOU POPSUGAR!!!
 Too funny!

I wish I can order this, but I'm moving in December and it's too risky. $100 without even knowing what's in it. I hope it's a great box though and I can't wait to see what you ladies get!

I have no problem turning down a $100 box. I can buy A LOT for that much money. Of things I want, in colors I want. I think I've developed what they call willpower, lol. 

Originally Posted by Jasmin R Wilson /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Couldn't help myself.!!My sister sent me the link.Looking forward to this box..This is pretty much Christmas for me..I have gotten August and October PopSugar Boxes...Im thinking that it will be about a $300.00 value...Maybe some jewelry and bath products..They said 'Luxury'..Hopefully some nice makeup..or Gift Certificates..Im optimistic..
I'm thinking it should be worth MORE than $300!! Think about it... September's box was worth around $250, and that was just a "regular" box.....

So, I got the email last night and was not interested at all.  Then, this morning, I read through this thread and I decided to get one.  I just placed my order.  I'm justifying it because yesterday was my birthday and nobody seemed to notice, so this is going to be my birthday gift to myself.

Originally Posted by shadowboxer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So, I got the email last night and was not interested at all.  Then, this morning, I read through this thread and I decided to get one.  I just placed my order.  I'm justifying it because yesterday was my birthday and nobody seemed to notice, so this is going to be my birthday gift to myself.
Happy belated birthday!

I wasn't going to do it.  And then I read this thread and I thought about things and I was like you know I am single and I should buy myself a Christmas Gift.  I hope it was the right choice.  I really wanted more information though.  Hmmmm.

AWW...Happy Belated Birthday!!

I seem to find that that happens to me too.   BOO! 

Ohh Happy Birthday shadowboxer!

I really hope this box turns out to be fantastic and totally worth the money <3

I wonder if it's sold out now? Where it used to give the number of boxes left (at the top next to the present), it's back to saying "only 1,000 made."

It's still showing that you can order it??  WTF??  Now it says Limited Time Only and nothing about 1,000 boxes.  I am PISSED.  I ended my giveaway early because I feared it would sell out.  PopSugar has ticked me off again.

I woke up this morning completely certain I was NOT going to order this box - but when I looked and it said "only 8 left" I freaked out and hit the order button!!  Better be worth it because it was SO not in my budget!

Ladies.... we are TOTALLY being suckered by PopSugar AGAIN! I ordered mine this morning... and around noon I looked at the site again and there were "Only 68 left!" and then apparently there were "Only 8 left!" and then when I came back from lunch there were "Only 1,000 made!" and NOW - there is NOTHING regarding how many are left/how many are made.

Honestly.... they could have at least made a little effort to pretend it wasn't a hoax to get us to buy right away. Maybe have them sell out and then in a week "decide" to make more.

Not cool PopSugar. NOT COOL.

Happy birthday to me! My hubby just suggested I order it for my birthday, so yeah! A surprise that he doesn't need to worry about and I'm fairly sure I will love it!

In case anyone is wondering. I just ordered one and here is my subscription # 277**.I decided after I got the email last night to sleep on it so I didn't order. After my enabler husband say go for it a million times , I just ordered mine. I hope this is a mind blowing box for this price.My birthday is Dec,14th so it will be my late bday present to me.

Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ladies.... we are TOTALLY being suckered by PopSugar AGAIN! I ordered mine this morning... and around noon I looked at the site again and there were "Only 68 left!" and then apparently there were "Only 8 left!" and then when I came back from lunch there were "Only 1,000 made!" and NOW - there is NOTHING regarding how many are left/how many are made.

Honestly.... they could have at least made a little effort to pretend it wasn't a hoax to get us to buy right away. Maybe have them sell out and then in a week "decide" to make more.

Not cool PopSugar. NOT COOL.
I know.  I already e-mailed them about how pissed I am.  

Back