PopSugar Must Have Luxury Edition Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So excited, I convinced my best friend to buy it for me for the holidays!! I'm so excited!!

Yeah because they have been selling December boxes on their site. Can't wait!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamiestarlynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You ladies are great. I am glad I have people to relate to in this subscription box addiction.
tee.gif

It's all marketing. We do this in our industry. We call it "creating urgency". "Hi Miss Jones, no we only have 1 bedroom left for $500/mo you better get down there fast! It's first come first serve and I have two other people coming to look at it right now!"

I ordered it because I love the box. It always has AWESOME products and it's just fun to get something in the mail that isn't a bill. haha!

Not sure if someone already answered, but I am assuming this box is in addition to the regular Dec. box? It would have to be?

for some reason i can't quote right now but ANYWAY, the wording of that email definitely seems to imply that they did make it more than 1000 boxes, that's just my personal opinion based on the the way it's written.

186 Boxes Left!

Hmm, after I read these posts I'm unsure if that's really how many are left or not. I sure hope the value of this box is amazing, because $100 is a lot for a box I know nothing about. Maybe once they're all sold out they'll come out with teasers and hints?

Wow, I'm surprised how many people have signed up for this. $100 is too much for me for unknown box contents. I can't wait to see what everyone gets. I hope it is awesome!

I just entered your giveaway! You are so awesome for doing this!

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They e-mailed me back:

We really appreciate you sharing your feedback, so that we can address your concerns. Please know that the PopSugar Must Have Luxury Edition box is indeed an exclusive box with limited quantity. We're glad to hear that you already secured yours, as not everyone will get one. There has been an overwhelming demand for this special box, and as previously mentioned, it will be selling out soon! We apologize for any confusion as we were experiencing some hiccups on our site which has now been resolved. We know that you will love this limited edition box as much as we do! Let us know if you have any other questions.
  I have settled down.  I shouldn't have been so annoyed.  It's not a bad thing to be nice to people that read my blog by giving away two boxes.

I'm thinking about dropping 3 months of Popsugar for the luxury edition....I don't know and clock is ticking since only 156 left.

ShadowBoxer...good choice!  Take care of yourself and Happy Belated Birthday!

I just ordered mine. Haven't been disappointed by a box of theirs yet so I have faith that the $100 will be well worth it. As of right now, the site says there is only 126 left!

I really want it, but I'd be spending December's entire fun budget. I'm sad! *creys* First world problems!

Edited to add: I did a quick tarot reading regarding this matter. I asked if I should get it, and the cards advised me to be frugal, practical and responsible. (In other words, "no." So, being me, I asked if the contents of the box would be really cool. It said that I would be disappointed in it, and poor. lol! That doesn't mean you guys won't love it. But, that was such a straight-forward answer, I must abide.

I've decided to not order. I was minutes from ordering and wanting to cancel November to pay for part of it. But I noticed that it had already been in process mode and they seemed to have changed their FAQs regarding it. However, it says that you can cancel before 15 days before the month ends and in another section it says they start billing on the 7th (which I believe is a new thing they just added on but I might be wrong). Since I am unclear as to whether I will be able to cancel November, I am not going to do the luxury. I also don't like the way they keep changing things on us even though I have been giving them a benefit of a doubt.  I emailed popsugar and hope they can cancel November for me.

Only 78 left! I'm so wrong for monitoring this but I don't want anyone on here who's considering it to miss out and regret it.

36 left i wonder how long they are going to last. im glad i ordered its a lot a money, but im working on xmas so its my reward lol (im great at rationalizing things)... it better be crazy awesome!

Originally Posted by elb622 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my email last night and jumped right on it.  I had no hesitation at all.  $100 is alot, but that's what a credit card is for I guess....emergencies =)   I've been getting the boxes since August, and I'm just in love with this concept.  I never new about all the subs.  I love, love, love surprises and since I'm a single mom of 2 toddler boys then I have to arrange the surprises for myself. I hope we are all just over the moon with this box come Dec.
HAHAH I love this line of thinking! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG I just let myself buy that stupid Luxury Box. I tried to reason with myself, but it was so easy to click and it already had my credit card information and... I decided earlier not to buy a $100 pair of boots, so I felt like I had an extra $100 to spend... I need help. OMG THIS IS CRAZY!

Latest posts

Back