PopSugar Must Have Luxury Edition Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's funny because i had the exact opposite reaction to everyone lol. the second i saw how much it was i was like "nope" with no hesitation. then again i'm a poor grad student and $100 pays for a loooot of food.

Ayay! Pfffff. I want to get one but we will be out of the country starting Dec23, wont be back until January! Think think think...

Ahhhh!! I want one but I don't know....I wish they would put something up that would say more. $109 with tax.....

$100 is quite a gamble...though limiting the number of boxes might mean better stuff....I liked 2 out of the 4 boxes sent out so far (not that I'm subscribed but I like to see what's in the boxes to figure out if I want to). $35 seems like a lot to spend on a box normally even though you're suppose to get $100 worth of stuff. The October boxes were valued at more than $35, but I know I would have been disappointed if I had bought it because it wouldn't have been worth the money spent to me as the stuff included just didn't seem all that great. The September box was awesome though and I wish I would have bought that one. I guess if I'm hesitant to gamble $35, I really shouldn't gamble $100 - especially when I didn't see a guarantee on the value of the luxury box. If this box includes $300+ worth of stuff that would be great, but at $100 out of pocket, I kind of want to know what I'm buying. $10 for a box of sample surprises is one thing but $100
icon_eek.gif
I'll probably be jealous looking at all your pictures though, ladies!

im beyond addicted to subscription boxes right now! i have been looking at popsugar since the start, and i finally signed up (novembers box will be my first) and now i could not help myself i got the luxury box too! omg i cannot spend anything until after xmas lol. but i cannot wait. i hope it is super awsome and makes everyone wish they signed up too lol j/k a little lol

would love if it had a gift certificate for a free pair of tieks! hint hint popsugar hint hint

I'm in... Order just confirmed!! It's funny because I just had a conversation with my BF that I'm not spending anymore $$$ on beauty boxes once my current subs run out-besides b&b and ipsy of course. Then the email came and I couldn't resist... It's truly an addiction, I need to go to beauty boxes anonymous. Ha ha

I got my email last night and jumped right on it.  I had no hesitation at all.  $100 is alot, but that's what a credit card is for I guess....emergencies =)   I've been getting the boxes since August, and I'm just in love with this concept.  I never new about all the subs.  I love, love, love surprises and since I'm a single mom of 2 toddler boys then I have to arrange the surprises for myself. I hope we are all just over the moon with this box come Dec.

I really want to grab one but won't have the extra money until Friday, I'm afraid they'll be sold out by then
frown.gif

$100 is roughly my monthly beauty box budget I set for myself, I'm sooo tempted but I think I'll pass on this one :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't wait to see what everyone is getting, I'll totally have a heart attack if they put designer bags in those boxes or something equally awesome.

Ugh so tempted to get this but I just can't spend $100 on it without any inkling as to what it might be. I will live vicariously thru you ladies taking the plunge on it can't wait to see whats in it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay, I decided to give one away on my blog. I get a lot of referral credits from different monthly subscriptions, so I feel like I should "give back" when I can!  If this isn't okay to mention, tell me okay?

Oy yuy yuy.... I saw the email in my inbox this morning when I woke up and thought "no way - absolutely not" ....first thing I did when I got to work was sit down at my desk and order it. DAMN YOU POPSUGAR!!!

i've been debating making a splurge order on sephora for myself, and I know if I buy this I won't feel like I can do that anymore :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> plus i i don't want to pay for something now that I wont see for almost 2 months. AND i wont even be here the week of christmas. they really shouldn't send it that week.

Back