PopSugar Must Have Luxury Edition Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a phone number for PS? They haven't replied to any of my emails and it's been about 5 days. Thanks!
I'm in the same boat. Emailed from the website 4 times with no response. Have no box still :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Sent a direct message on twitter and they sent me an email to send to them. But it's the same that's on their website. So? I don't even know what to do? It's dec 31!! Ridiculous on their part. I feel the $100 is so wasted so upsetting!

Originally Posted by BeautifyMyLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed CS about my cuff -- primarily the fact that it's significantly bent. I just got this back:

As for your defective cuff, while we would normally have you send your damaged item back to us — since it is the Holidays we want to ensure that your replacement reaches you as quickly as possible so please don't worry about shipping us the damaged item. We would be more than happy to ship you a replacement as soon as possible, however please know that your replacement might be slightly skinnier width wise. As of right now, we are trying to secure more inventory and as a result will not be able to ship you a replacement until the new year, but please know that we will try and get it to you as quickly as possible. We hope you have been enjoying the rest of your Luxury box and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Still doesn't address the issue with tarnishing, but I think it's the best they can do right now. I'm considering this a positive resolution.
I'm surprised they emailed you back about your cuff...I'm still waiting for a response. 

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine is tarnished but not do badly

It is a really quick fix with metal polish.  I can usually get it stuff like that glowing in under a minute and a half :)

If anyone happen to want to trade their Epicuren moisturizer, PM me. I got Lavender scent in my box, and liked it, also curious about other scents.

I wore my silver mesh bag last night & it was perfect for New Years. It's too bad that my iPhone wouldn't come close to fitting- that's what boyfriend pockets are for..:)

Is the envelope clutch supposed to have a chain?

I also did not get the full set of chocolates. I got the same three, three times, which is annoying.

The white chocolate one with the peppercorns and lemon zest is disgusting! I am going to have to throw away them because they just taste so terrible. I ate one and my stomach was rejecting it and I kept tasting it over and over again all day long. So nasty!

The other two were alright, but not anything I would ever purchase.

Is the envelope clutch supposed to have a chain? I also did not get the full set of chocolates. I got the same three, three times, which is annoying. The white chocolate one with the peppercorns and lemon zest is disgusting! I am going to have to throw away them because they just taste so terrible. I ate one and my stomach was rejecting it and I kept tasting it over and over again all day long. So nasty! The other two were alright, but not anything I would ever purchase.
That's funny... that one was my favorite.

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is the envelope clutch supposed to have a chain?

I also did not get the full set of chocolates. I got the same three, three times, which is annoying.

The white chocolate one with the peppercorns and lemon zest is disgusting! I am going to have to throw away them because they just taste so terrible. I ate one and my stomach was rejecting it and I kept tasting it over and over again all day long. So nasty!

The other two were alright, but not anything I would ever purchase.
Don't throw the lemon zest ones out.  Send them my way. 
icon_lol.gif
 They are the only ones I will eat.  I don't like chocolate but I found the lemon zest ones to be quite tasty.  I tried the one with macadamia nuts and the chocolate was just too overpowering for my taste and I didn't dare try the peppermint one.

I'm awaiting a reply for my soap that exploded in my package, as well, but am just figuring that they have been off for the holidays and won't hear from them till tomorrow or Thursday.

I finally heard back from PS regarding my late box and damaged cuff.

They have comped January and also will send out a goodie to make up for the delay.

(so free box + freebie)

They are also sending a replacement for the damaged cuff.

All in all, they are doing the right thing and redeeming themselves.

I am satisfied.

I hope everyone else gets a satisfactory response too!

So glad they responded and are doing the right thing. I really give popsugar a lot of credit. It seems that the luxury boxes were a disaster and they're really doing what it takes for customer satisfaction. I feel bad for them but by doing the right thing, I think they'll flourish. I'm in for the long haul :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know I've complained about 40 times on this thread but after my initial blowoff email from popsugar I've had no response. I have emailed them 3 times with additional information including the post office investigation number. I guess I'll start the charge back.

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So glad they responded and are doing the right thing. I really give popsugar a lot of credit. It seems that the luxury boxes were a disaster and they're really doing what it takes for customer satisfaction. I feel bad for them but by doing the right thing, I think they'll flourish. I'm in for the long haul
biggrin.gif
Yes...me too. I want them to succeed!

Mistakes happen. It's how you fix them or address them that shows the true character of a company. (or person for that matter!)

Originally Posted by Loladevil /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know I've complained about 40 times on this thread but after my initial blowoff email from popsugar I've had no response. I have emailed them 3 times with additional information including the post office investigation number. I guess I'll start the charge back.
How frustrating. I hope it gets resolved quickly and easily. Let us know how it works out.

Originally Posted by BeautifyMyLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed CS about my cuff -- primarily the fact that it's significantly bent. I just got this back:

As for your defective cuff, while we would normally have you send your damaged item back to us — since it is the Holidays we want to ensure that your replacement reaches you as quickly as possible so please don't worry about shipping us the damaged item. We would be more than happy to ship you a replacement as soon as possible, however please know that your replacement might be slightly skinnier width wise. As of right now, we are trying to secure more inventory and as a result will not be able to ship you a replacement until the new year, but please know that we will try and get it to you as quickly as possible. We hope you have been enjoying the rest of your Luxury box and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Still doesn't address the issue with tarnishing, but I think it's the best they can do right now. I'm considering this a positive resolution.
this is the exact same email i received after emailing about the damaged cuff

I worked as a jeweler during college and this stuff is awesome for polishing silver and brass

http://www.amazon.com/BlueMagic-200-Liquid-Metal-Polish/dp/B000ALCOCQ/ref=sr_1_10?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1357152896&sr=1-10&keywords=blue+magic

I used some again on my cuff over the weekend and my cuff is the glossiest thing ever, with a mirror finish. And it goes without saying the tarnish is eliminated in less than a minute.  I always keep some on hand, and you should be able to get it at the grocery store.

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I worked as a jeweler during college and this stuff is awesome for polishing silver and brass

http://www.amazon.com/BlueMagic-200-Liquid-Metal-Polish/dp/B000ALCOCQ/ref=sr_1_10?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1357152896&sr=1-10&keywords=blue+magic

I used some again on my cuff over the weekend and my cuff is the glossiest thing ever, with a mirror finish. And it goes without saying the tarnish is eliminated in less than a minute.  I always keep some on hand, and you should be able to get it at the grocery store.
Thank you! This is a great tip and a really useful product!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you! This is a great tip and a really useful product!
Happy to help! This stuff seriously rocks! Because of my experience as a jeweler, it is impossible for me not to notice when items look less than perfect so my jewelry ALWAYS looks super glossy and sparkly. :)

I complained about my box to Popsugar and emailed multiple different times thinking it was falling on deaf ears.  Randomly I got a box from them with the replacement items and email saying that my January box would be comped.  That was great although it would have been great if they had responded sooner rather than later either way the outcome is satisfying and I do love their boxes just won't do such an expensive lottery next xmas.

Latest posts

Back