Popsugar Must Have May 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  wh

why is this in the MAY thread? It says - Estimated delivery by Thursday, April 17, 2014 - looks like April box.  Is that correct?
I'm fairly certain that means that the VOUCHER will be delivered by the 17th

I think I am going to skip on May and maybe resub in June for my bday month if there is a code. Have too much stuff right now, BUT if there is a good code I may be tempted to come back. LOL
You are such an awesome person and you know that June Birthday people are awesomely creative and good people! I hope you will enjoy your Birthday when it comes around and I hope a super good code comes along for you in June!! It will I. Know!! Nancy

I had a few referrals last month so I have a free box now, will that automatically apply for may or do I need to do something special?

Quote: Originally Posted by crowsgirl15 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm fairly certain that means that the VOUCHER will be delivered by the 17th
Yeah, I'm an idiot and was running on very little sleep when I wrote that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I had a few referrals last month so I have a free box now, will that automatically apply for may or do I need to do something special?
Mine applied automatically. I got an email within minutes of my referrals placing their order and it said I did not need to do anything and my next box would be on its way and I think it told me which month it would be too. 

I was lucky enough to get 2 people to sign up with my referral link due to the Channel7 and the spoilers, so I'll be getting my very first free PopSugar box in May! Yay!

I was lucky enough to get 2 people to sign up with my referral link due to the Channel7 and the spoilers, so I'll be getting my very first free PopSugar box in May! Yay!
Awesome Rachel! That makes it all worth while, doesn't it? Yippee!

Just an update: I applied my RueLaLa code to a new subscription and it worked perfectly! The confirmation page says that I'm getting the May box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am not subbed for May yet but here is a wish list:

1. Waterproof Eye Makeup remover

2. Head turban/wrap

3. Neon nail polish

4. Waterproof beach clutch to store electronics/phone/wallet etc. 

5. One size fits most cover up for beach

6. Flavored Tortilla chips like Chili lime or Habanero or Bloody Mary making kit

8. Still looking for a nice pen 

I am not subbed for May yet but here is a wish list: 1. Waterproof Eye Makeup remover 2. Head turban/wrap 3. Neon nail polish 4. Waterproof beach clutch to store electronics/phone/wallet etc.  5. One size fits most cover up for beach 6. Flavored Tortilla chips like Chili lime or Habanero or Bloody Mary making kit 8. Still looking for a nice pen 
Yes This!! I think you should be the PS curator!!

Hello!!! I have FINALLY joined. I have been creeping on MUT for like.... as long as I've been obsessed with boxes.

The real reason I cracked and joined to post is Popsugar. I just took advantage of the Rue LaLa voucher and the subscription page says I will receive May's box... in June. I don't plan on receiving June's box unless I can't live without continuing the subscription. (my husband might throw me - and my cosmetics - out) So here's the thing, if I can't cancel until after I get my first box, will I be billed for the June box in May? Since I won't get the May Box til June I feel like this is shady....

Hello!!! I have FINALLY joined. I have been creeping on MUT for like.... as long as I've been obsessed with boxes. The real reason I cracked and joined to post is Popsugar. I just took advantage of the Rue LaLa voucher and the subscription page says I will receive May's box... in June. I don't plan on receiving June's box unless I can't live without continuing the subscription. (my husband might throw me - and my cosmetics - out) So here's the thing, if I can't cancel until after I get my first box, will I be billed for the June box in May? Since I won't get the May Box til June I feel like this is shady....
I just used my voucher & placed my order also- on my confirmation page it said I'll get the May box & it will ship at the beginning of May. Usually PS charges at the beginning of each month for that month. I think u should be able to cancel at the end of May & not get charged for June. Maybe shoot them an email just to make sure ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello!!! I have FINALLY joined. I have been creeping on MUT for like.... as long as I've been obsessed with boxes. The real reason I cracked and joined to post is Popsugar. I just took advantage of the Rue LaLa voucher and the subscription page says I will receive May's box... in June. I don't plan on receiving June's box unless I can't live without continuing the subscription. (my husband might throw me - and my cosmetics - out) So here's the thing, if I can't cancel until after I get my first box, will I be billed for the June box in May? Since I won't get the May Box til June I feel like this is shady....
just cancel any time. You don't have to wait till received the box. The first box will still be delivered even if u cancel now:D

So I have a lot of things on my "Spring/Summer" wishlist and I realized they all would probably make a cute PopSugar box, so I made it into my PopSugar wishlist instead! LOL

basically things that get me in the mood for spring/summer: florals, sunnies, pastels and bright nail colors! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I have a lot of things on my "Spring/Summer" wishlist and I realized they all would probably make a cute PopSugar box, so I made it into my PopSugar wishlist instead! LOL basically things that get me in the mood for spring/summer: florals, sunnies, pastels and bright nail colors! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I WANT them ALL!!! Great Job With The Collage!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So I have a lot of things on my "Spring/Summer" wishlist and I realized they all would probably make a cute PopSugar box, so I made it into my PopSugar wishlist instead! LOL

basically things that get me in the mood for spring/summer: florals, sunnies, pastels and bright nail colors! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
um seriously? Best curation ever!  Plus none of this is size specific (except maybe sunglasses slightly). Worst part about this now is the pop sugar box probably won't live up to this!

Back