Popsugar Must Have May 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have a lot of things on my "Spring/Summer" wishlist and I realized they all would probably make a cute PopSugar box, so I made it into my PopSugar wishlist instead! LOL basically things that get me in the mood for spring/summer: florals, sunnies, pastels and bright nail colors! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That would be the most amazing box ever!!

So I have a lot of things on my "Spring/Summer" wishlist and I realized they all would probably make a cute PopSugar box, so I made it into my PopSugar wishlist instead! LOL basically things that get me in the mood for spring/summer: florals, sunnies, pastels and bright nail colors! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Good job my friend! I'd definitely go for this! Send it to POPsugar and tell them the girls at MUT sent this for inspiration! I guess you could say demand list, but I don't think that would go over!!! LOL

Please have some yummy macaroons! Those would be lovely for spring!
flowers.gif

Did any of you who used the NY code notice that the confirmation email said "You have ordered a monthly subscription for $19.97, including free shipping." Do you think there is any chance that means it will be $19.97 each month?

How do you cancel. Or where?
Go to your account and look at the subscriptions page. Then click on 'manage billing' and at the bottom there's a link that says click here to cancel.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So I have a lot of things on my "Spring/Summer" wishlist and I realized they all would probably make a cute PopSugar box, so I made it into my PopSugar wishlist instead! LOL

basically things that get me in the mood for spring/summer: florals, sunnies, pastels and bright nail colors! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That purse is so cute, where did you find it?

Quote: Originally Posted by northwest22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did any of you who used the NY code notice that the confirmation email said "You have ordered a monthly subscription for $19.97, including free shipping." Do you think there is any chance that means it will be $19.97 each month?
I doubt it.  Mine says the same thing, but 21$ and change (I'm charged tax in CA on boxes).  You could contact them and ask, but it'll probably be normal price if you don't cancel.

Quote: Originally Posted by wisconsin gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Didn't work.
What didn't work?  Canceling or the new May promo code?

First time trying a promo. Was feeling a little envious of all the promos while I had a solid monthly sub. I'm ok with it. Was worth a shot

Quote: Originally Posted by wisconsin gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I cancelled. Re tried and it told me the promo was for new customers only
I haven't tried it yet, but maybe you have to cancel and then gift someone (aka yourself) a subscription with the coupon?

Back