Popsugar Must Have May 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the code! I was able to resub on the same account as before!
AWESOME10 is not working for me...says for new subscribers only??   seriously, this is making me never want to sub with them again.  Why can some people do it, but not others.  I'll just stalk Ebay if there is something from the box I MUST have.

They need to suck it up and lower the price back down to where it used to be and admit they made a mistake in raising the cost. They should offer the "refer5" coupon code to new subscribers as they've been doing, and then the discounts on the 3, 6, 12 month subscriptions and be done with these ridiculous coupon codes.

I don't know if I'm getting a May box or not. I had cancelled before the end of my six month sub which I swear should have been up by now. It says that the account is closed, but that the next box to ship is May. I may try to resub with the right coupon code, but I doubt that I will want two boxes and don't want to accidentally order another one.

I don't know if the new May code would have worked for my same account when I cancelled, but I decided to use it to gift myself the May box and it worked (AWESOME10).  There seems to be a code every month, so unless they get smart and lower the price of the box back down, I think I'll just set a reminder to "gift" myself the monthly box when I feel like I want another. 

I hope May is as good as April's was! 

I just used AWESOME10 to set up a second account for myself. My other account is a yearly sub and it's been kind of ticking me off that I paid more considering the hefty discounts each month. Lately, I've been really into swapping, so I figured for $30 I would either end up with a duplicate of an item I like or something I can swap for something else I really like. And since I already paid for the yearly, it doesn't feel that expensive to me.

Does anyone else have two subscriptions? I'm feeling kind of obsessed right now...

There is a "follow this topic" button to the top-right of the page, to the right of the topic name in the thread.
The option doesn't appear to be available in the mobile view,so you will need to switch to the full site view. You can toggle between those at the bottom of the page.

Is following the thread the same as subscribing? I'm completely lost- even if I could figure out how to subscribe, I don't even know where to find my subscriptions.

Is following the thread the same as subscribing? I'm completely lost- even if I could figure out how to subscribe, I don't even know where to find my subscriptions.
Yes -- "follow this Thread" = Subscribe.

To find the content you are following, click on the little arrow near your name over to the right at the top of the Forums page to bring up a sub-menu and you can click on "Content I Follow" to get the thread.  In case the threads you follow don't show up, try clicking on My Content, and then you should be able to see all of the threads where you posted.

Note that this only works on desktop.  Mobile is still rather a disaster.

Hi All, just a reminder the Baublebar code we got a few months back expires in a few days. I just used mine on some sale items. Most if the good clearance stuff is gone, but I found a few good things.

Hi All, just a reminder the Baublebar code we got a few months back expires in a few days. I just used mine on some sale items. Most if the good clearance stuff is gone, but I found a few good things.
I made an order when they first posted the sale and got a great deal on a couple necklaces and a cute cuff bracelet. I had a small issue with the coupon code and one of the customer service people called me to help and said she added an "extra treat" into my package for my trouble. I've gotta say, Baublebar has amazing customer service! I hope they continue to be featured in PopSugar boxes.

I really like the Baublebar site to shop on. I like how they have multiple photo's of their rings and bracelets on customers and models. Give you idea's on what looks good together and what complements what without being able to try it on yourself. I ordered another of the ring holders for my daughter (whale) and I got several leather wrap bracelets and stack rings, very happy with my purchases.

Hi, Thanks for the AWESOME10 $10 Off code. I was able to resub by logging out of my cancelled account and resub using a new email address. I think $39.95 is too much too.

I don't know if the new May code would have worked for my same account when I cancelled, but I decided to use it to gift myself the May box and it worked (AWESOME10).  There seems to be a code every month, so unless they get smart and lower the price of the box back down, I think I'll just set a reminder to "gift" myself the monthly box when I feel like I want another. 

I hope May is as good as April's was! 
this is a good idea.  When is the cutoff for ordering a May box?

this is a good idea. When is the cutoff for ordering a May box?
I think it varies based on when the boxes sell out (no set date), but the coupons typically stop working sooner than the boxes sell out, at least that's what I've noticed. Although after the $10 off April coupon expired, someone found that 50% off code, so you never know...

Question! I paid for the April Popsugar box (still haven't gotten it, but that's another story) and referred 5 people. Does that mean I get the next three months free? I won't be charged? 

Back