Popsugar Must Have May 2014 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting... Maybe they are finally actually making the codes for new customers only. I know the last few months a bunch of the yearly sub people were getting kind of PO'd that it's actually cheaper to just sub monthly and then cancel and resub each month.

Quote:Originally Posted by wisconsin gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I cancelled. Re tried and it told me the promo was for new customers only

I haven't tried it yet, but maybe you have to cancel and then gift someone (aka yourself) a subscription with the coupon?
Yea I have had luck in the past canceling my main account but gifting through it to another e-mail address. Either that or try signing up with a different e-mail address?

It sure seems like Spring/Summer boxes have always been better quality than Winter ones. Let's hope the trend continues and we get an amazing May box! 

I cancelled my subscription after buying the April box, and then bought the 1 month intro box from Ruelala since I had a $25 credit.  I logged in to my old account and my code worked.  So, I didn't have to create a new account to use the Ruelala promo code :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Interesting... Maybe they are finally actually making the codes for new customers only. I know the last few months a bunch of the yearly sub people were getting kind of PO'd that it's actually cheaper to just sub monthly and then cancel and resub each month.
i tried it and it said for new customers only

i would be happy to sign up for a year, if they lowered price to match coupon codes! i keep canceling and signing up, seems so silly but who on earth wants to pay more!! it makes no sense that they raised the price and then offer codes each month back to the old price! 

Just saw this on Facebook...

4-24-2014 11-28-41 AM.jpg

I cancelled my subscription! I love Popsugar, but I decided I want to buy some adjustable dumbbells, so I'm trying to cut back on boxes. However, this is the THIRD time I cancel, and they keep reeling me back in. Here's hoping I stick to it this time, but who am I kidding, one good spoiler and I'll jump right back in!

I hope May is amazing for you ladies! And I hope I can resist joining you! lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i have no idea how to just subscribe to threads with the new layout. so i am just going to comment! i am excited for may!

i have no idea how to just subscribe to threads with the new layout. so i am just going to comment! i am excited for may!
I'm not quite sure how to do it either. I've just been clicking "follow this topic" but then unchecking all the boxes. Then when I go to my menu it appears in the "content I follow" section.

I'm not quite sure how to do it either. I've just been clicking "follow this topic" but then unchecking all the boxes. Then when I go to my menu it appears in the "content I follow" section.
THANK YOU. I still haven't been around enough to figure out the new layout, I feel so lost!

The May10 worked for me yesterday.  I honestly keep canceling because $40 really is too steep IMO, but give me 10 bucks off and I'm back with you... :unsure:  I did miss April's box which I'm sad about, but am crossing my fingers for an awesome May box! B)

I wasn't able to use the MAY10 code after cancelling. I did it last month and it worked. That is so wonky. I'm going to wait a couple of days and try again. I love Popsugar, but I'm not happy about the price increase at all....sigh...

I canceled and decided to wait a couple days to resub since people were having issues with it saying they weren't new. But apparently the MAY10 code is no longer valid. 

Back