POPSUGAR Must Have - November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Christy327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought we didn't get charged till the 15th.  I just got charged today after purchasing the luxury box....didn't see that coming.
I think because the luxury box is a limited edition item, that the billing date is instant. They have to make sure that people are going to actually pay for them upfront or else they would end up with leftover boxes from peoples cards failing and things like that.

i think she means charged for the november box. i just got a charge on my account today as well.

Originally Posted by Christy327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought we didn't get charged till the 15th.  I just got charged today after purchasing the luxury box....didn't see that coming.
I am pissed about it. Their FAQs said you can cancel by the 15th and then all of a sudden today I see they added in that they will bill on the 7th! I was trying to cancel November and buying the luxury box instead. I just tried to cancel and they won't let me. I emailed and hopefully they will let me cancel because I don't like that they changed things just like that.

I don't get paid until tomorrow so there was no money in my acct, I guess that means I might miss the November box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

email them and tell them your situation, the seem to provide good customer service from what everyone has been saying. since they changed the billing im sure they will understand and help fix the situation before you get an overdraft or something

Yayy my box has shipped toooo 
smilehappyyes.gif

Hm, my account still isn't showing the November box. I wonder if they are shipping out in shifts again this month?

Originally Posted by hardcandi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yayy my box has shipped toooo 
smilehappyyes.gif
What is your shipping weight? Mine says 12.5 lbs and 16x16x16 size box. Hmmmm, maybe someone had their hand on the scale when they weighed it.

Originally Posted by Loladevil /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't get paid until tomorrow so there was no money in my acct, I guess that means I might miss the November box
frown.gif
They should send an (auto) email saying there was a problem with your payment and giving you the option to change it.  It also gives their email address to contact them if you want to discuss.  I'm sure they would be willing to re-bill you tomorrow or even Monday.

I haven't gotten the tracking yet but on my popsugar account it says it was shipped today and the tracking is still processing 
icon_rolleyes.gif
 i hope it does weigh 12.5 pounds!! it's probably a mini turkey jk. 

12.5 pounds? Umm, what could it be...better be lots of stuff, not whole JKRowling collection of Harry Potter books ........lols

Geez. 12.5 lbs? My post office lady is going to kill me if it weighs that much! lol.

I can't even imagine what could possibly weigh that much.

Mine is still processing. It says it shipped, but there's no tracking or anything.

Ok they sent me an email that there was a problem with billing there is definitely money in the account as of this morning, anyone know if/when they will retry?

Originally Posted by AliMo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am pissed about it. Their FAQs said you can cancel by the 15th and then all of a sudden today I see they added in that they will bill on the 7th! I was trying to cancel November and buying the luxury box instead. I just tried to cancel and they won't let me. I emailed and hopefully they will let me cancel because I don't like that they changed things just like that.
WTF?! Honestly, I am SO annoyed with PopSugar.... they need to tell us before they change things like that!! Changing what the box was worth was one thing, but changing when they bill us without letting us know?? Don't get me wrong, I'm totally stoked to be getting boxes earlier, but that seems completely unfair to those of us that are broke and need to know when money is being taken from us!! PopSugar needs a lesson in Business Ethics...

Oy yuy yuy.... I need to stop getting so worked up over them... breeeaaaattthhheeeeeeeeee

Anyway.. got my shipping notice... yayyy!!!

Mine is showing shipped on 11/8/12 but I haven't received any tracking notice. My card was charged last month because I signed up for 3 months with that promo code that was going around.

I'm just hoping the regular Dec. box doesn't get shown up by the luxury box (which I missed out on).

Back