PopSugar Must Have November 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know if unchecking the wait list box will allow me to resub for November? I know the sub landing page says it's for the October box, but do not want!!

Do you know if unchecking the wait list box will allow me to resub for November? I know the sub landing page says it's for the October box, but do not want!!
No, you have to wait until it says your subscription will start with the November box. The September box was available to be ordered on Aug 20th or so, but the October box wasn't up for sale until October 1st - so it's anyone's guess when we'll be able to resub for November.

Last edited by a moderator:
Email what info you have on your order to: [email protected]
I just got it today! 

The candle is super cute. The assortment of items is really good, honestly, and I'm going to be getting into the holiday spirit and gifting a lot of it just because I like it so much. 

I really hope next month's isn't quite so delayed... I cancelled three other subs to switch to PSMH instead, because it would be a nice treat that would help keep me from impulse buying.

PopSugar has been doing great with finding unique and unexpected items for us. That's my favorite part. I loved the Jesse Steel Aprons. Even the chalk candle this month was unique, and the magnetic frame. I'm hoping for something just as unexpected. 

PopSugar has been doing great with finding unique and unexpected items for us. That's my favorite part. I loved the Jesse Steel Aprons. Even the chalk candle this month was unique, and the magnetic frame. I'm hoping for something just as unexpected.
Although I agree, your apron came in FFF silly ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

edited bc I ccan't spell

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see... I would love to see a book, some cute earrings to pair with the adorable raisin scarf from the September box, skin moisturizer, high dollar gift card of some sort (although we may not see one for November and possibly will for December) and something tasty for the food item. I hope they throw in some good extras this month as well... they know the last two boxes for this year HAS to be good or their customer base will take a beating...

I just resubscribed with the code as well. When I subscribed, it said it would start with the November box. I made sure the waitlist box was unchecked. However, now when I look at my account, it says that my next box will be the October box. I hope it's a mistake, but I already emailed them just in case. Is it doing that for anyone else who just subscribed/resubscribed?

I just resubscribed with the code as well. When I subscribed, it said it would start with the November box. I made sure the waitlist box was unchecked. However, now when I look at my account, it says that my next box will be the October box. I hope it's a mistake, but I already emailed them just in case. Is it doing that for anyone else who just subscribed/resubscribed?
Great, mine says October now too, even though it said I was purchasing a Nov box at the start.  

I wonder if the gwp code used changes it to an october box by default since it was a code in Oct?  

Mine doesn't say anything because I chose to get a gift box... but I emailed them too, just in case.

Back